My garage burned down with my car inside

BlackHoodieKid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude is really upset about a Nace freight, on some "NEVER FORGET!" type shit

Well, as clear as it is that BOTH these kids are outright toys. And corny, mad maaad corny. Dude that did go over the piece mos def has an ass beating coming to him.

You don't do that shit. There's only a handfull of straight OG's that aren't around anymore and little with as much impact, stature and respect than said writer whom has passed.

Shit I'd prolly do it myself, not on some steam blowing out my ears ranting and raving but rather a "you fucking retard, now your gonna learn about graff code" and conduct.

Imagine if someone went over one of the still running Dream pieces in the bay? Dude would get a lot more handed to him than a couple black eyes, my guess us dude would be carried by six. And rightfully so.

Kids need ass bkickings for going over ANY well established writers let alone DECEESED ONES.

Fuck this kid. And if you don't agree with me your either a part timer, has been or a never will be. Or you had nothing to do with graff in the mid 90's. This guy wasn't overhyped after his deeath, this guy always was an outright king that pushed new style and painted cleaner than almost all(which generally Is one of the last things I judge a writer on)

Show no respect, receive no respect tenfold.

And for te record, this wall of typical cos graffiti blah blah blah certainly wasn't directed entirely at swamp it was just sparked by it.

• Like 1

Well, as clear as it is that BOTH these kids are outright toys. And corny, mad maaad corny. Dude that did go over the piece mos def has an ass beating coming to him.

You don't do that shit. There's only a handfull of straight OG's that aren't around anymore and little with as much impact, stature and respect than said writer whom has passed.

Shit I'd prolly do it myself, not on some steam blowing out my ears ranting and raving but rather a "you fucking retard, now your gonna learn about graff code" and conduct.

Imagine if someone went over one of the still running Dream pieces in the bay? Dude would get a lot more handed to him than a couple black eyes, my guess us dude would be carried by six. And rightfully so.

Kids need ass bkickings for going over ANY well established writers let alone DECEESED ONES.

Fuck this kid. And if you don't agree with me your either a part timer, has been or a never will be. Or you had nothing to do with graff in the mid 90's. This guy wasn't overhyped after his deeath, this guy always was an outright king that pushed new style and painted cleaner than almost all(which generally Is one of the last things I judge a writer on)

Show no respect, receive no respect tenfold.

And for te record, this wall of typical cos graffiti blah blah blah certainly wasn't directed entirely at swamp it was just sparked by it.

I had nothing to do with graffiti in the mid 90's. I did a shit load of graffiti from about 02-08, on some strictly bombing type steez. Since then real life has caught up with me, and mostly all I do are some mop tags or drunk hollows from time to time. No excuses, cause I know plenty of people who have alot more to lose than me who still paint, but I did a little time, came out with time hanging, met a girl who I supported 100% and who would have had nothing and been lost if I went back to prison for some petty shit, etc etc...basically, I lost my desire for the game, and I don't believe in half assing.

That said, I understand obviously why you don't go over Nace. I never personally was a huge fan, but dude is a dead legend and that's enough of a reason not to touch his shit. It's common sense in this game, and I always liked to think of myself as someone who understand the game 110%. If kid got dissed and slapped around, he'd deserve it, and I'd laugh.

Now with THAT said, it doesn't change the fact that taking it all extra serious and being super UMAD about it on the internet is corny as fuck

graffiti is serious buisness. and if any part time half stepper brings that hipster ironic grafftastic bullshit round me when crunch time comes round and pulls that line out they ass, best be prepared to get knocked the fuck out.

You are the gayest faggot that ever lived.

Shut your cocksucker and eat a bag of smashed assholes.

• Like 2