Fuck Papa Smurf.

TheShaneCo.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Fuck Papa Johns.

when i ever i am given the grim choice of either eating free papa johns or going hungry at a work party or something of that sort, i bite one of the pepperoncinis and dribble the juices and seeds all over my slice. i fuckin love that pickled/hot taste. /NH

that hot/pickeled taste makes me think of indian condiments actually. anyone ever try hot mango relishes or corriander chutney on pizza? fucking baller status kid you not.

i used to hate dp when i was younger /nh but i drink diet dr.pepper all the time now.

what exactly is dr.pepper. iv heard some say its "chocolate" soda. iv heard others call it "swamp" soda, which is like a mixture of everything. and iv also herd its some type of cherry shit.

i dunno what the fuck the flavouring is, buts its grown on me and i drink it.

• Like 1

i used to hate dp when i was younger /nh but i drink diet dr.pepper all the time now.

what exactly is dr.pepper. iv heard some say its "chocolate" soda. iv heard others call it "swamp" soda, which is like a mixture of everything. and iv also herd its some type of cherry shit.

i dunno what the fuck the flavouring is, buts its grown on me and i drink it.

PITg5.jpg