Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Cult 50

Just Wow...

this almost no different than any other video he's ever done

at a chill spot daytime painting a small, boring, so-so shit really fast by himself = what dude reached youtube fame for. this time i like his A and E a little better, the rest are the same old shitty style mehhhh letters he always does

except this time he only used two colors, did it dusty, a little bigger than usual, more of a simple than a piece

is that why you think it sucks? because it was just two colors and dusty fill?

you know, there's a reason why you have three tampons

everything you post is retarded

Hmm....saw this vid and thought maybe it was the dude he was going over?

I'm still confused as to why Cult had beef with this guys vid.

So I browsed some more Youtube vids after watching this, and saw this dudes sketch.

First thing i thought was that shit it bitten, certain I saw the same style/colour by someone, probably in a graff dvd even.. but dunno where.

Anyone clock the bite off the top of their head? I posted the above and dudes crying about proof, but fuck am I spending time looking through graff shit just to point it out on Youtube. Or maybe I'm mistaken, but I doubt it.

So I browsed some more Youtube vids after watching this, and saw this dudes sketch.

First thing i thought was that shit it bitten, certain I saw the same style/colour by someone, probably in a graff dvd even.. but dunno where.

Anyone clock the bite off the top of their head? I posted the above and dudes crying about proof, but fuck am I spending time looking through graff shit just to point it out on Youtube. Or maybe I'm mistaken, but I doubt it.

kind of looks like atlas, but not really.

he did reach youtube fame quite successfully..

So did that Numa Numa guy. Youtube graff writers are a joke.

kind of looks like atlas, but not really.

NO WAY. ATLAS CBS is WAY cleaner than this guy. I think w/ a little bit of cutting and sharpening up and cleaning up the peices this could be a bit better. He has a good flow to doing his pieces, but not clean enough.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this