RZA..... Having an art show with 360 canvases he did???

alloverthetown

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

“A RZA burger is a veggie patty with a fried egg, cheese, lettuce, pickles and all that, smashed between two delicious waffles. Spread mustard and mayo on it with a little butter and put that shit together. Trust me, son, that shit needs to be in stores.”

“A RZA burger is a veggie patty with a fried egg, cheese, lettuce, pickles and all that, smashed between two delicious waffles. Spread mustard and mayo on it with a little butter and put that shit together. Trust me, son, that shit needs to be in stores.”

That sounds disgusting

at first i was like "ya i beleieve he could prolly paint i guess, he is a hella talented muscian"

then i looked at the site. JOKE. just a straight up cash grab using new technology. they take an existing photo/painting and run it thru a program. then they run it thru a large scale printer that rattles em off on canvasses.

these are all PRINTS.

fucking wack and yo who the fuck is this toy with teck all talkin about yo i met this dude at q-berts house" dude is a straight toy, if hes some old school cat that im unaware and payed his dues then whatevs i guess but i dont know who the fuck he is nor do i want to, dudes sucks ass.

http://www.thewailproject.com/

*edit: i was referring to the toy named East3

at first i was like "ya i beleieve he could prolly paint i guess, he is a hella talented muscian"

then i looked at the site. JOKE. just a straight up cash grab using new technology. they take an existing photo/painting and run it thru a program. then they run it thru a large scale printer that rattles em off on canvasses.

these are all PRINTS.

fucking wack and yo who the fuck is this toy with teck all talkin about yo i met this dude at q-berts house" dude is a straight toy, if hes some old school cat that im unaware and payed his dues then whatevs i guess but i dont know who the fuck he is nor do i want to, dudes sucks ass.

http://www.thewailproject.com/

*edit: i was referring to the toy named East3

TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUT OF MY MOUTH

/24'd ill get yah some other time

that site fucking sucks. does every page need a flash intro? sometimes you just want to see what the fucking page is about.

Not surprising.

All of his songs made you sit thru a 3:28 kung-fu clip intro before the beat dropped.

Shit was terrible in the days of tapes.