Collateral Murder

mackfatsoe

People who wanna argue and say foul shit happening is "OK" because it's in a war, a war that shouldn't have been started to begin with by some men with an agenda of their own, who will never get their hands dirty themselves but have low life high school drop outs of America jump in front of bullets, then have relatives of these idiots come on a message board and attack everyone else is even more stupid. You solve nothing, and innocent people got killed for carrying cameras by blood thirty trigger happy get out of jail free government assassin jar heads. End of story.

Anyone Remember the tall hairy guy that lives in a cave who supposedly sent planes into 2 buildings in 2001? Remember when there was supposed to be a reason to start a war?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who wanna argue and say foul shit happening is "OK" because it's in a war, a war that shouldn't have been started to begin with by some men with an agenda of their own, who will never get their hands dirty themselves but have low life high school drop outs of America jump in front of bullets, then have relatives of these idiots come on a message board and attack everyone else is even more stupid. You solve nothing, and innocent people got killed for carrying cameras by blood thirty trigger happy get out of jail free government assassin jar heads. End of story.

Anyone Remember the tall hairy guy that lives in a cave who supposedly sent planes into 2 buildings in 2001? Remember when there was supposed to be a reason to start a war?

THIS IS THE TRUTH

in iraq damn near every household has ak's in them there aloud to have them but when a convoy of army vehicles is coming down the road and the dudes got rpg's i dont give a fuck they have intention to do something so im goin to ask permission to engage just as they did

This was not murder, this is a great example of what we call "the fog of war"

I looked at the video and it looks right, they did what they thought was right.

The unit on the ground is calling for fire support from the helio. The helio saw the individuals based on the units coordinates and they saw and identified the people shooting. They called to confirm and request to engage based on rules of engagement, they got permission from the unit commander to fire and they did.

Now, in a war where the enemies do not wear uniforms and are not in identifiable equipment....you are going to have some mishaps. Insurgents wear civilian clothes...so do...wait for it....civilians. Its hard in the heat of battle when you are getting shot at to easily identify who is a bad dude and who is not...fog of war...it happens, yes it is horrible but it happens.

That is why training is important, getting out in your sector and knowing who is who is important.

War is horrible, War is sad, but you know what was sadder? The torture and murder of thousands of Kurdish and Iraqi people under their dictator Saddam Hussein. And even today the fear and atrocities that the Iraqi people go through because of foreign and extremist fighters trying to cause a civil war in their country.

I just posted this in the crossfire thread

"The Apache helicopters (air support) were called in when a heavy firefight broke out within the area. It’s standard procedure.

It is clear to see the roads are mostly vacant of cars within the area because it is evident people evacuated. This footage was shot in the middle of the day in Baghdad. Let me remind you, it is the country’s capital and Iraq’s most populated city. Let me also remind you that it was 2007, the deadliest year for American forces in Iraq. When a battle occurs, the civilians get the fuck out of there. That’s standard Iraqi procedure.

A crowd of men gather around two Iraqi journalists for Reuters. The two are holding very large cameras that require arm length slings to be attached for someone to carry it around. It’s hard to tell from a distance especially a helicopter in the air whether those things are cameras or rifles or RPGs. As far as that helicopter pilot is concerned, if it’s REAL clear that guy is holding an RPG, it’s also close enough for that guy to easily shoot the helicopter down.

Anyways, these men are STILL in the area and because these journalists get paid to capture juicy footage of war. It made sense to them to head TOWARDS the kill zone of battle.

The pilots observes all this without the extra knowledge, identifying them as belligerents, and after getting the green light, wastes them all. They also shoot up the van who came by trying to save the dying. After all, if you’re helping the enemy, you are the enemy. The van also happened to have two kids as passengers. The infantry are called in to secure the area and take the wounded out for medical help."

Someone else said this stuff, it is now my opinion too.

"If this was a war crime, I would be a potential war criminal. I would NOT have acted any differently than those pilots did if I did NOT have prior knowledge of what was really happening on the ground.

For anyone so indignant about this and feels this was somehow proof of US troops intentionally killing civilians, FUCK YOU. I think Kurt Brecht said it best, “War crime? War IS the crime!”

Come on man. Its a basic fact. The only reason why any of this is happening is because Islam needs to demolished. Soon, we will tear down the mosques in the US, and then the world. Muslim's are only good for target practice and strangling practice.

I hope you are just being sarcastic to annoy me. It really leaves a sick feeling in my gut to know that there are people in this country like you.

Maybe YOU or your FRIENDS joined because you want to destroy Islam, but the reason why the troops are over there isn't to destroy the Islamic religion. We are there to secure oil reserves for the future.

13 May 1846 Manufactured border disputes used as a false pretext for the U.S. to declare war on Mexico.

15 Feb 1898 Sinking of the U.S.S. Maine used as a false pretext for the Spanish-American War.

7 May 1915 Sinking of the Lusitania used as a false pretext for the United States to enter World War I. Purportedly a luxury cruise liner, Lusitania also contained 6 millions rounds of ammunition -- a munitions cargo for Britain, making it a warship and a legitimate target for attack.

1 Sep 1939 Fake Polish intrusion into Germany used as a false pretext for Adolf Hitler to invade Poland.

7 Aug 1964 Gulf of Tonkin resolution used as a false pretext for the Vietnam War.

25 Oct 1983 Saving American medical students used as a false pretext to invade Grenada.

16 Dec 1989 A purported attack on a U.S. soldier by Panamanian forces used as a false pretext for the invasion of Panama.

20 Mar 2003 Weapons of Mass Destruction used as a false pretext to invade Iraq.

Nearly every war America engages in is based upon a false or manufactured pretext to get ignorant idiots like you on board. How does it feel to accept everything you are told by your authorities, never questioning any of it? You should be ashamed of yourself you mindless fucking drone.

Are you a Muslim? Not that it matters, you deserve to die just as much as all the radical islams in the world.

I agree that radical fundamental Muslims are evil people, But all fundamentalist religious types are.

America invading another country thousands and thousands of miles away on a false pretext, occupying this country for years all while killing 104,000 civilians in the process is a terrible thing, and if you think otherwise you are just in denial.

Try to be empathetic and put yourself in the shoes of an innocent civilian living there. Twin Towers being attacked, US occupation of numerous countries in the Middle East over the past 20 years. Its all the same to them.

At least someone is talking real talk in here.

It's common knowledge that in a war, especially one where the enemy isn't in uniform, innocents are bound to get mistaken.

Those dudes in the Apache have a serious job, if they don't do it Americans on the ground die.

You think they're just going to wait for them to shoot first, or just leave the area without fucking shit up.

There was a firefight in that area, they saw a large group of men with what looked like guns.

I fully understand this war is complete bullshit and we shouldn't have gone in in the first place.

I personally think we should have left by now and they've had enough time to get their shit together.

Calling the guys over there risking their lives murderers is pure bullshit IMO, that video didn't look like murder.

It looked like at worst a mistaken identity, yea it's fucking horrible but that's what war is.

All the subtitles and the heart felt into to that edited video make fickle minds bias before the footage is even shown,

try ignoring the back story and watch objectively and you'll see it's just evidence of how shitty war is, not a murder.