Youngest suicide victim in Oregon history

lord_casek

shitty parents+6yr old+oregon+emo+ipod+T.v+umad= suicidal child?... dont kno, but that doesnt sound right to me. Maybe her parents mistreated her? but, whatever it maybe any situation is timed by 100 in a 6yr old girls head... i say its more the parents fault since they should have known her behavioral patterns by now, and should not have left her alone... for christ sakes its a child! You always have to keep an eye on them... or maybe? conspiracy?

either way..... parents!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blaming the parents is ridiculous unless some new evidence comes out suggesting they knew and did nothing to stop it or there was a history of abuse.

Accidents and bad things just happen sometimes, I know I already posted pretty much the same thing but come on...just because the poor kid died doesn't mean someone has to give up a pound of flesh...

Some of the shit people on this thread are saying in the comfort of their own home is just pathetic. A 6 year old kid commits suicide and people make jokes about it. If anyone i know or don't know joked about this to my face, they would get stomped out without a thought given.

And yes i am mad

i think the more important question here is why the fuck does a 6 year old have a ipod to begin with? like what do six year olds listen to??? i wanna say kids bop but we all know that thats pedophile music.

which brings me to my next point.i fucking hate when people say pedophile like peedophile..FUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOU.i dislike highly how you choose to pronounce certain words.eat a dick peedophile people.no one says mopeed or peedro.so why would you say peedophile.anyways i have nothing further to add.im just suprised this chick knew how to hang herself like that.goddamn the internet.

Hopeless, my son listens to music all the time and he is 5, he likes skater punk stuff like The Vandals, he likes some hip hop (although gotta be careful because of the language in it). He quite likes old funky soul tunes as well, basically anything he can dance about to. He is quite into old rock too, he loves Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin and stuff that rocks. Then he listens to some Ska too.

Then he likes to listen to stuff like Alvin and the Chipmunks and other kids music.

Kids love music I can fully understand why the kid had an i-pod.

i never had anything like that.i didnt have a cd player until like the seventh or eighth grade or someshit.i guess because i didnt have music i was never into it.it just seems kinda weird to me.i just cant picture a six year old with an ipod.when i think of ipods i think i of like 14 and up.

really i just wanted to vent about people saying peedophile.goddamn them.

i never had anything like that.i didnt have a cd player until like the seventh or eighth grade or someshit.i guess because i didnt have music i was never into it.it just seems kinda weird to me.i just cant picture a six year old with an ipod.when i think of ipods i think i of like 14 and up.

really i just wanted to vent about people saying peedophile.goddamn them.

I bought my first record when I was 5...it was the fat boys. lol...as for peedophile, sounds irish..."you fecking peedophile"