Tornado.jpg

70%20Sweet%20Tornado%20Pic.jpg

TORNADO7.jpg

^supposedly the first one ever photographed, looks sort of evil if you ask me

as a kid this was cool

tornadotube_large.jpg

and tornado tits (voluptuous torpedo's)

0000019C_closeup_of_firm_big_tits.jpg

id goto an inside room with no windows..cover myself with a matress...or the center of a hallway.... growing up in the midwest my school had drills every monday at 12:oo p.m.

Dude, tornadoes are fuckin' scary as hell. Those are some nice tits though.

You got a basement?

i find it extremely ignorant that you have the tendanacity to assume that these sirens are mearly of tornadic mentions.

perhaps youv overlooked both the apocolypse and the now of suburbanite russian consentration camps built to oppress the gewish communitys in north and south americas.

perhaps you should stop and sniff the ro-ro's pal and realize. that this might just be the tip of the iceburgh slick era and these horns your hearing are, plain as day i might add, informing you of the virtual catastrophic evil we will soon be witnessing.

leave town and never come back. russian nazism is on the rise and so are there tenticles. tentacles so long, so slippery, so plunger like. they unclogg massive sewer drains in one pull. dont be a fool, realize and wreckognize.

Dude, tornadoes are fuckin' scary as hell.

fuck yes they are

You got a basement?

no basement, im basically living in a studio house. there are no hallways either, anywhere in the house im less than 10 feet from an outside wall

no basement, im basically living in a studio house. there are no hallways either, anywhere in the house im less than 10 feet from an outside wall

Shit, son. I'd book the fuck outta there. Go to a friend's place or something.

"So we get this one near Daleton right?" "Oh, god." "And we are way to close. And Jo's got the vid on it right, she's filming it. And all of the sudden outta nowhere, this shitty lookin' green Valiant comes pulling up right in the way." "And this loser stumbles out of the car, he's got like a bottle of Jack Daniel's in his hand..." "He is naked!" "He is buck naked." "Naked!" "NOT naked!" "I was not naked!" "He was without apparel." "Half naked." "Naked. Ok, so Jo's yelling at him to get out of the way, right?" "And he just strolls up to the twister, says 'have a drink', and he chucks the bottle into the twister, and it NEVER hits the ground."

That's gonna be him. Living up to his username, lol!

East Coast has hurricane thos...the west coast gets real bad storms at the worst. Never tornadoes, unless you live in the central valley. Well we get earthquakes though, and there's always risks of tsunamis

East Coast has hurricane thos...the west coast gets real bad storms at the worst. Never tornadoes, unless you live in the central valley. Well we get earthquakes though, and there's always risks of tsunamis

The whole world's fucked.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this