Eugene Terreblanche

christo-f

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yeah what's the big deal there are numerous articles about his death on all the news websites I read. The guy never amounted to anything and now he's dead. Did I miss something?

It just struck me as I remember seeing him on TV from when I was young and always hoped that one day I would be the person to kill him.

Now that I've missed that opportunity I comfort myself with the idea that the only difference between hell and Apartheid era Africa is that the blacks are in Charge down there and they remember his face.

Just felt like externalising it among others who may have an opinion on the matter.

About Gucci Shoes!

Found In 1921,Gucci is considered one of the most famous, prestigious, and easily recognizable fashion brands in the world Guccis also operates about 425 stores worldwide and it wholesales its products through franchisees and upscale department stores.we are very honorable to have the gucci shoes for our customers. It took some years to collect more classical gucci shoes in our store for our customers'feet.oppell store top-selling virous styles of brand shoes, and all products are available in our warehouse for immediate shippment!Caused the angle and light ray factors, there maybe some differences between the color of the real goods and the picture on the website, then please take the material object as the standard!

The plot thickens...

http://www.theage.com.au/world/terreblanche-sought-sex-with-workers-lawyer-20100412-s46u.html

The allegations go like this:

"Mr Terre'Blanche plied both workers with alcohol and tried to have sex ''with one or both'' of them.

''It is in the court record that Mr Terre'Blanche bought my client 18 Savannas [cider] and the other accused, who is still a minor, 13 Savannas before driving them to his farm. Mr Terre'Blanche bought himself a bottle of Smirnoff [vodka] at the same liquor store.''

Police confirmed that a sexual link was among many allegations being investigated for the killing.

''We are not going to focus on one thing,'' said Musa Zondi, of the Hawks investigative unit. ''We will investigate all pertinent facts that have a bearing on the matter.''

Lawyer Zola Majavu, acting for the 15-year-old accused, would not comment on the sexual allegations, but said his client ''has undergone all the necessary tests that I need to prove his case''.

He added: ''I have consulted with my client and I am satisfied that something shocking happened on that day. I will disclose fully what my client told me happened during trial.''

Mr Terre'blanche was hacked and battered to death on April 3 and found with his trousers around his knees, exposing his genitals."