BAD SUSHI

the.crooked

made me vom last night. i called them out on the fish being bad and they took a lot off the bill. ended up throwing up an hour or so after dinner.

friend got sick to.

fuck you sushi for doing this to me, i was hoping to never have this experience in our relationship. now, i think we need a break... it's not that i don't love you, i'm just really dissapointed in you.

ugh... still feel sick today. want to vom more.

I felt you should all be empathetic to my pain.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Gotta go to the small hole in the wall sushi bars where yer the only one who's not japanese and yer waitess can barely speak English

high end sushi spots are over rated, over priced, aimed at white folk.

Sorry to hear man. What did you get? Sashimi?

I ate a buncha sushi before going out drinking for one of my bdays, sushi puke is and ugly, ugly sight. Get well.

never go back and smash there front window.

*fixed

As for bad sushi luckily I don't have much expierience with any being rotten but I do know the diff between good and bad tasting sushi now that I moved somewhere that has a pretty dope place that delivers and I order it requently.

Ended up trying another place awhile back and I couldn't even eat it.

Like a sandwich to bread, rice is to sushi. And if its gross or layered on mad thick. Its nasty.

Also iv been served with the rice not even cooled down.

Barf.

I was pretty drunk when I decided to eat. I didn't eat it all, I only had three pieces total I think. Sent back the rest.

Normally I try for the more traditional places, there are a couple spots I know. I was just going on suggestion from family.

not takin their advice on sushi again...

did you have a shitload of different rolls?

i got sushi once and they were having some special so me and a friend ordered all the craziest shit on the menu and i ended up having some sweet potato tempura, some octopus junk, yellowtail (not crazy, fallback roll) some vegetarian thing and like 3 other contrasting flavors.

and after i sampled them all i couldnt even look at the sliced fish at the bar without gagging and proceeded to puke on their storefront.

and i went there the next day and stuck to my philedelphia/spicy yellowtail/ shelly roll combo and i was fine.