Real life superheros.....

Bumboclot.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this has nothing to do with this thread...i just wanted to say how much i hate bloodfarts username...when i see i get this fucked up scenario in my head.it starts out with this really hot chick smiling and waving at me asking me to come over and talk to her..we hit it off and end up going back to her apartment where she and me end up having some beers.but she drugged them and i end up passing out and waking up tied to this bedpost and dirty matress and she's standing over me and starts shitting on me but its not shit its blood,rivers and rivers of blood on my face and its horrible and i try to scream but then it just get in my mouth and now im choking to death on ass blood which is horrible.and she's just squating over me laughing this evil vile laugh like some mad scientist type shit.then i die and the coroner has to explain to my parents that i died by choking to death on some chicks ass.which i guess isnt too bad because atleast my parents will know i didnt die some loser virgin but still.i dont want to choke to death on assblood.if i choke to death on anything its gonna be on a delicious piece of beef jerky because i fucking love beef jerky...or mariah caries nipples either way..i have a feeling she has like tootsie roll nipples.in my mind she does at least...

thats why i hate your name(i know you'll read this at some point) other than that i have no problem with you though,...

anyways carry on with your conversation gentlemen.