Real life superheros.....

Bumboclot.

Video is like a year old but I couldn't dig up any old threads on it. These niggas get dressed up in spandex, pause, and citizens' arrest people..

If one of these fools tried to grab me/mace me/taze me I would beat the faggot out of them.

Here's a website where these losers get together.

http://www.worldsuperheroregistry.com/world_superhero_registry_gallery.htm

HeroofNaples.jpg

CapOzone.jpg

ndarkg2.jpg

zeta5.jpg

aaand bonus.

lucy-pinder-supergirl-2.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Pretty much.^

If one one of these people grabbed my arm and tried to do some lame shit like citizens arrest, Id probably be laughing to hard. Granted I could probably crawl away from these people and still outpace them.

EDIT: I just went down the list and almost had a heart attack. I have tears in my eyes.

IMUH SUPAH HEWO!

Firebird1.jpg

you could get shot doing some shit like this

"Through many uniform changes, ideas of crime prevention and patrols, we have shaped up to be quite the team of Masked Heroes. I am proud of the Team. I am also just as proud of my city, which is why I fight for her."

really??

Nostrum.jpg

Nostrum patrols the streets of LOUISIANA.

"I am Nostrum and I am a protector of the people. When night comes, I don my uniform and work to keep society's virtues and morals in place by doing all I can to stop crime, corruption, and chaos. I am a firm believer in Moral Absolutism and will fight for the greater good of society as I have done in secret for several years now. You know I exist, you know who I am, so know if you step foot on my streets I will be watching you. "*

(* Quoting From Nostrum's Myspace Page. )

YOU WOULD DIE WEARING A SKI MASK AND TRENCH COAT IN LOUISIANA IN THE SUMMER

IF NOT FROM MURDER, FROM HEAT STROKE

Why hasn't anyone took a louisville slugger bat---and beat the brains outta these dorks----???

Look at this faggot he photoshopped himself into a picture of a empty outdoor mall in spain-------

little does he know he can't photoshop himself out of someone pistol

whipping the daylights outta him------fuckin' clowns-----

HeroofNaples.jpg

Holy Captain Cockblocker!!!

# ABC News and NPR's Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me! radio program interviewed Terrifica, a New York City-based woman who patrols bars and parties in an effort to protect inebriated women in danger of being taken advantage of by men. Since the mid-1990s, Terrifica has donned a golden mask, Valkyrie bra, blonde wig, red boots and cape, to distract the men she tries to dissuade from seducing drunk young women. She carries a utility belt containing pepper spray, a cell phone, lipstick, a camera to photograph alleged predators, a journal, Terrifica fortune cards, and Smarties for energy. Terrifica has an arch-nemesis, a self-proclaimed philanderer who calls himself Fantastico.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real-life_superhero

TheEYE.jpg

this one is amazing...better watch out for THE EYE!!!

superfags!

This guys incredible

angle%20%282%29.jpg

"Angle-grinder Man patrols by night looking for unhappy drivers who have been clamped and then sets their cars free. An odd-job man by day, he operates in Kent during the week and in London on weekends. He decided to go "full-time vigilante" in May this year.

"My obsession with wheel-clamping is actually a rebellion against a much deeper malaise," he said. "Namely, the arrogant contempt that politicians hold for the people who put them into power, and whom they claim to represent."

lol im guessing a clamp is a tire boot?

A will a go I posted that I was smashing up meth labs that police were ignoring.

I think I mite have up set the guy who's running them.

An now he got hit men after me.

An these guy's an't messing around any Ideas what should do. Huh

should keep fighting them or run.

keep in mind that have done the home work on me and were hang out and it getting hard of me to hide and fight them. my office is not safe my home is being watch and lots there are two many bad cop here.

from their forums....