HOLY SHIT FUCK

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/700202/ventrilo_harassment_u_cant_touch_this/

3 guys 1 Hammer... The Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs Murder Video. Don't Watch this if you have a weak stomach...its an actual murder on video. I don't even know if i should be posting this shit. I couldn't watch the whole thing. By far the most fucked up video I have ever seen in my life. The dialogue appears before the video. Seriously don't watch if if you don't wanna see something brutal and horrible.....thoughts?

The victim in the video

Sergei Yatzenko's widow Lyudmila holds his photograph.

The man whose brutal murder is recorded in the leaked video was identified as Sergei Yatzenko from the village of Taromskoye. His murder took place on July 12, 2007, and his body was found on July 16.

Yatzenko was 48 years old. He had recently been forced into retirement due to a cancer tumor in his throat. The treatment left him unable to speak for some time, but Yatzenko was unhappy with being unable to work and continued to find odd jobs around the village. He took on small construction projects, fixed cars, weaved baskets, and cooked for his family. He was beginning to regain his voice by the time of the murder. Yatzenko was married and had two sons and one grandchild. He also had a disabled mother whom he looked after.

At around 2:30 PM on the day of the murder, he called his wife to let her know he was riding his old Dnepr motorcycle to see his grandchild. He never arrived at his son's house, and his cell phone was turned off by 6 PM. His wife Lyudmila called a friend and walked around the village, afraid that her husband might have fallen ill or had a motorcycle accident. They were unable to locate any signs of him. They were also unable to file a missing person's report, since in the Ukraine a person cannot be declared missing until at least 72 hours after last being seen. The next day, Lyudmila posted photographs of her husband around the village, and enlisted more local help to search the surrounding area. Four days later, a local who saw one of Lyudmila's posters remembered that he had seen an abandoned Dnepr bike in a remote wooded area by a garbage dump. He took Yatzenko's relatives to the scene, where they discovered his mutilated and decomposing body.

On February 11, 2009, the court in Dnepropetrovsk found Igor Suprunyuck and Viktor Sayenko guilty of premeditated murder and sentenced both to life imprisonment. They were also found guilty of robbery and sentenced to fifteen years in prison. Alexander Hanzha, who was not involved in the killings, was found guilty of robbery and sentenced to nine years in prison. Hanzha said of Suprunyuck and Sayenko: “If I had known the atrocities that they were capable of committing, I would have not gone near them at gunpoint.” The judge stated in the verdict that the crimes had been committed so that the youths “could prove themselves and overcome their fear of people.”

The court’s verdict was several hundred pages long and was read out over a period of two days. The lawyers for Suprunyuck and Sayenko announced their intention to appeal, saying that the authenticity of the photographic and video evidence had not been established beyond reasonable doubt. The claim was dismissed by Edmund Saakian, a lawyer for one of the victims’ families, who commented: “In theory a photo can be faked, but to fake a forty minute video would require a studio and a whole year.” Larissa Dovgal, a representative of the victims’ families, claimed that other perpetrators involved in the crimes could still be at large.

The parents of Igor Suprunyuck and Viktor Sayenko repeated their belief in the innocence of their sons. Vladimir Suprunyuck claimed that Igor had been tortured in order to extract his confession, with the police covering his head and forcing him to inhale cigarette smoke. Speaking at a televised press conference, Vladimir Suprunyuck cited irregularities during the investigation, and said that the case against his son was false. Igor Sayenko claimed that his son had been made a scapegoat, and that the crimes had been committed by the relatives of senior officials. The parents plan to appeal to the Ukrainian Supreme Court and the European Court of Justice. The parents of Suprunyuck and Sayenko also argued that the sentence on Alexander Hanzha had been too lenient. An opinion poll conducted in Dnepropetrovsk found that 50.3% of people believed that the sentence was fair, and 48.6% believed that the sentence should have been more severe.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.