RAP DANCE FLASHMOB

Feed Yer Ego

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ya i dunno. shit aint the same no more. i dont think its kool for kids to start bboying anymore, if you didnt start, at the very latest in the mid 90's, you shouldnt start at all.

most of those kids were born mid nineties. how the fuck could bboy'ing exist without a new wave of bboys?

its comments like this that make you sound like a faggot. like you are so fucking original, there will never be another you. get off your high horse.

• Like 1

am i the only one that thinks bboying is the corniest of all the hip hop elements?

its the same few breaks being played, with herbs doing their moves and shit and every now and then people go WOOOOOOOOOO.

people who hate cant break son. you a toy nigga, my windmills and backspin variations inspire nations nigga. bboy for life nigga! you heard me nigga?

• Like 1

am i the only one that thinks bboying is the corniest of all the hip hop elements?

its the same few breaks being played, with herbs doing their moves and shit and every now and then people go WOOOOOOOOOO.

ARENT YOU THE YOUNG AUSTRALIAN KID WHO JUST STARTED LISTENING TO 90s HIPHOP RELGIOUSLY LAST YEAR?

COME ON SON

and calling bboys "herbs" ?????? COME ON, SON

herbs is what bboys been calling wack bboys since the 70s. it's like "toy"

ya i dunno. shit aint the same no more. i dont think its kool for kids to start bboying anymore, if you didnt start, at the very latest in the mid 90's, you shouldnt start at all.

and those mass coreographed dances are gay as fuck.

THE GUY WHO THOUGHT GULLY WAS A CANADIAN WORD AND TRYS TO SPEAK THE DUN LANGUAGE ON THE CH.0 HOTLINE?

YALL PUNCHED IN THE FUCKING NECK WHEN IM NOT 24'D

ON THE REAL THO, B...SPINNIN ON MY HANDS GOT ME SO MUCH PUSSY IN HIGHSCHOOL...YOULL NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW VITAL TO ME THIS GRAFF'N'DANCE GAME IS

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 2

Honestly, I wish i knew how to urban dance..

The element i never fucked with.

what about beatboxing, the 5th and most elusive transexual of all elements?

you know when its ghey is when bystanders that don't b-boy get in the circle and shows them up with the sex moves.

i just skimmed thru both vids, but if you're talking about the midget in the yellow vest freaking on that bitch...

that dude is mentally retarded and is a bboy...kinda...he does retard moves like kung-fu kick suicide bellyflops and shit. lolz

it's win

what about beatboxing, the 5th and most elusive transexual of all elements?

I use to beatbox for this rap group back in 2002-2003 when i lived in the burbs for a minute.

That lead to me doing some rap music . I also learned how to scratch on the wheels of steel while i was rapping. Been writing since im like 12 but the only thing i never fucked with was breaking. I always admired it, probably more then all the other elements. Seems like b boys are always more humble and chill then the mooks that rap or write. DJs are nerds most of the time. Definitly the elemnt that will get you the most pussy.

That video was wack tho.. i must say.

l_cd0dad5d49acde6d3601060ab69a11a7.jpg

in hindsight my earlier statement did come across a little foolish. if your doin it, for the right reasons, the right way. all the power to you. in fact, to go against my earlier unthoughtout remark. there needs to be more dudes out there doing that to preserve there culture, both what it was, what it is and what it could potentially become(assuming it preserves its roots and stays in contrast)

my statement, albeit again, written without proper structure. is and was geared toward this rediculous wave of dance that i seem to see more and more of that is so faggety. it could turn Rupaul straight.

most of these fools are homosexual and just looking for an excuse to to bend over for any period of time with there asshole spread and call it a freeze. and pretty much just do faggety glorified forms of an uprock in unicine with there uniCorn bretheran beside them like thery doin the macarena in a grade 7 gymnasium with the entire senior block.

tho breakdancing has never been my thing, when done correctly. it may actually be the purest form of hiphop executed on a wide spread scale than any of the other elements, if ya think about it.

Mcing has turned into a battle of the bling with virtually no skill required other than a level one understanding of how to form a sentence using the words "gun, crackrock and pussy" Djing is now almost completely wiped out from just two turntables and a mixer. along with real vinyl finds, proper mixtapes(one shot blends/mixes/cuts front to back) aswell as almost completely eliminating the HUMAN skill of beat matching. and graff, well... graff is now more bitten and untrue than ever aswell as being diluted down so heavily with graffiti code and conduct you might aswell call it tofu.

so, in essence. if there is still a truth to bboying that does not consist of mario lopez introducing a gang of anal pirates on rollerskates doing the splits while they jump onto "graffiti'd" cars on a tc set wearing adidas tracksuits then yall keep doin what your doin. cause pretty soon yer standard is gonna be who can triple axle the cleanest in pumas and doin headspins with a mechanicly anchored hard hat gyro is gonna be the norm.