been thinkin bout dem west coast bitches

50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in New York, and I can say that when you walk around in stores, in the streets, fuck, anywhere for that matter, you need to carry a bucket with you to drool in, at all times. Otherwise, somebody might slip and fall on the trail of drool that you leave behind.

We seriously have A LOT of hot ass chicks on the East Coast.

Oh, and one thing I forgot to mention...Canada, has hella hot chicks, man. Word.

I would have to say that NYC has the flyest hoes. LA got that bimbo/ fake/ playmate thing goin' on. SF got some ugly bitches. San Diego got some dope beach bunny type hoes. Miami got some hot dr/ pr/ Cuban bitches. AZ got them white corn-fed hot young thangs around the universities and colleges.

This.

i just got back from the west coast, the girls were dope....at least where i was.

eddoggggs moms is alos a mega babe

putting it out there

Montreal has the hipster skank on lock, they all dress the same and any time i'm there and i hit the clubs the place smells of value village,that being said montreal has lots of hot older chicks, they age well

• Like 1

shes hot, and its not the pose. east coast

341601_2.jpg

Is this really supposed to help your argument at all? There are girls who look exactly like this all over the place. I'm sure you have something to add about how her face is "distinctly east coast" though, or something else that makes no sense.

Maybe it's just that on the East Coast, there's more of those good looking babes like the one above. I don't know.

I've never been off of the East Coast, so I wouldn't really know. I just know we have a lot of hot ass babes here in NYC.

my friends were on tour and called me from wisconsin.The claimed that I had to hit the midwest with them just to mash out cute chicks............then they informed me that I was like a greek god compared to all the fat people roaming around.So I take it that theres the extremes there