been thinkin bout dem west coast bitches

50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TEXAS MAYNE ive been t cali and the east briefly and they cant touch the texas broads

texas is the bestest when it comes to wimminz. broads here keep themselves up. they're kind of stuckup too, but you learn to deal with that.

i never been to cali, but I been to NYC. NYC has a different kind of hotness. like, a foreign hotness.

texas chicks are just down for the cause, that's why I like em.

"She didn't have any legs. I guess Jerry had remembered my ultimate fantasy was to fuck a girl with no legs. Jerry started feeling up her big tits. He slowly rotated Audrey around on my love muscle until she was literally spinning on my dick like a record on a turntable. Unable to contain myself any longer I unloaded a huge load of spunk into her."

I'll take ours over your's any day. I like to experience all the seasons, summer the least of the four

you guys have the extremes. hotter more humid summers and then freezing blizzards.

never once knew a person that said "i'm moving to the east coast so i can deal with snow" but always knew plenty of east coasters that moved out here to get away from the blizzards.