Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PITOFZOMBIES

so i just got home from the bank....

keep in mind it's easter sunday. there was a line for the outdoor ATM so i was like "yo fuck this" and i walked inside the fucking bank. shit was empty... elevator music... i used the ATM inside while homeboy was flipping out outside yelling at me to get out. got outside and decided that if anything shady had gone down it would be best to cover our asses so we called the pigs. they were cool. apparently it happened a month or two ago.

fuck jesus.

hail satan.

merry easter.

• Like 1

Uh...okay...I'm guessing there's a hidden Easter egg in that story that I just looked right over, because I stay using the indoor ATM regardless of the day...

im glad you guys feel good about this thread. i liked writing it.

You did a good job dude, happy easter.

i hate when you dont realize you have snot in ya nostril

and then you feel it on your wrist or something when you rub your eye or adjust your hat.

gotta stop gettin so high.

i hate when you dont realize you have snot in ya nostril

and then you feel it on your wrist or something when you rub your eye or adjust your hat.

dude i had to hold a serious conversation with a guy yesterday for upwards of 10 minutes and homeboy had the nastiest gelatinas greener clogging his right nostril.

i was on the verge of dry heaving but i held it back aswell as informing him about his snot burger so he could unkowingly continue his day.

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now