1/2 ASS Michael Douglas in 'Falling Down" Easter Day fucker...

Smacky636

dont know if it's thread worthy but, why do holidays and a rising climate temperature ring out in violence every year. Well i guess, you can correlate the heat and violence against others as a spring/summer/late fall effect, cuz winter time holidays bring more suicides.

just worked a 24hour shift, slept for 4hours and back at work for another 8. rant if you dont like the post i dont care.

Happy Easter, on a lighter note, BITCHES :p

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
awesome movie

fuck a 24 hr shift

sick day son

Bro, it's not as bad as you think, i get weekend, 2nd, & 3rd shift pay differentials and i sit on the computer all day. Plus i stopped andswering the phone one day so i could convince the boss that I needed a cordless phone. Now I can walk around the department whenever I feel like it and not get in trouble. Also there's the added benefit of no 1st shift during the week office politics & there isn't a boss on during the weekend.

Cool thing, I just taught myself all about maintaining a saltwater aquarium.

Look at this bad asses!!

Lionfish

atrbkk.jpg

Clownfish

x0wrkm.jpg

Clown Triggerfish

4kbhpe.jpg

Dragonet

a8epg.jpg

Pufferfish

ay0ump.jpg

&..... Catherine Zeta Jones is hot!!

23rkc2w.jpg

When my brother lived in Florida he had a really dope saltwater fish tank that he (his rich ex girlfriend) spent at least 5 or 6 grand on. It was a bitch to maintain though, and it resulted n us having to drive around incredibly drunk at like 4 AM hitting 24 hour Walmarts looking for distilled water.

Also, Michael Douglas is a pimp.

Also, I've never seen Falling Down, but always heard really good things about it