Online Multiplayer Games

NeRVe54

ps3 is garbage. get a 360. everything the ps3 has they do too beside like uncharted. the same fanboys sayin the wii is garbage will be playing with the ps3 glow wand when that bullshit comes out. their dick gettin hard when they throw a fireball and it glows red. try hackin ur wii and throw a bunch of games on an external hd.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

...if you just wanna go around shooting like every fps out there then you can do that too. the 3 i like just make you play the game differently, and brings more replay value to the game. you need offense and defense . medi is super underrated but i'd say the most useful. and the engi builds guns..that shoot(rockets too)! plus building teleporters to get you to the front lines is always necessary. i like cod and halo but damn running and shooting gets old. with tf2 atleast you get some choices as to what you wanna be on(blow suckas up, heal fools, burn em to shit.etc) whats your steam id del?

• 5 months later...
ps3 is garbage. get a 360. everything the ps3 has they do too beside like uncharted. the same fanboys sayin the wii is garbage will be playing with the ps3 glow wand when that bullshit comes out. their dick gettin hard when they throw a fireball and it glows red. try hackin ur wii and throw a bunch of games on an external hd.

Essentially, they are the same. Except PS3 has better, and more diverse exclusives like Metal Gear Solid 4, Uncharted, Gran Turismo 5 etc.

Also, FUCK paying Microsoft a monthly fee simply to use any of my games online. I bought the console, I buy the games, I don't fucking expect to have to be paying any additional costs.

PS3 Wins, pretty much because of that.