trapped on an elevator with diarrhea

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

is she doing some horse fetish?

edit: nope, i don't see a butt plug tail. it would make the picture though.

after watching the movie, i call bullshit. and why did dude drop his pants and point his bare ass at the door if he was trying to hold it in?

i broke into a seedy motel once on the night of my 18th birthday high on cocaine like an 8ball deep. i shat in the sink. and moved this like 1972 zenith near the window to take with me on the way out. then i roamed the halls taking all the fire extinguishers(not for graff we didnt even know that score 10+ years ago) then i had some fiendish idea to home invade, or in this case room invade someone. so i walked around turning handles to find an unlocked door. when i did, i couraged up the balls. turned it. opened it. pranced in. looked a dude straight in the face as he was in his bed wide awake. and said... sorry dude, wrong room.

and came to my senses. he didnt know how close he came to having a horror movie stay in his motel room.

i went out the same room and room window i came in, looked at the titantic televison now on the floor. laughed, and went home.

one time i was dope sick getting off a freight in west oakland and went to the shell to ask to use the bathroom and the dude wouldnt let me so i started shitting my pants and took off running around the side of the building. washed myself off with the garden spicket and wrote "FUCK YOU" on the door of the bathroom and left my shit soaked boxers hanging on the door knob.

• Like 1

That shit is mad fake. If i am stuck in the elevator, im not standing around for fucking 6 hours, and THEN taking of my shirt and deciding to settle down, im gonna be trying to break myself out through either the ceiling or door if i can. That shit would have been believable if this shit wasnt like 18 or whatever hours long, and the guy didnt spaz out at the end. Dude went from rocking a suit chilling to wiping his own feces up with his hands.

Either he snapped or hes a retard. shit if i had diarrhea taking a shit out the doors would be the first thing i do. Id do it right too, not go full retard and splatter shit all over the doors and myself and then wipe it up with my pants.

videos take days to load here, so i'm not responding to that

but when we're out on mission and can't get out to shit we utilize garbage bags--drop trou', tie the bag around your front and shit, wipe and toss the bag out for some poor bastard to open up... go army.