SPRINT PHONES WITH BOOST PLAN

Guest sonny chiba

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
PALM PRE 199,NO CONTRACT....50 A MONTH UNLIMITE,PM ME

Ok ship it first and I will take one

you think my house has wheels pesant?how many trailor trash own stores tri state?im curious,where you kids from?

Oh so your trailer doesn't even have wheels, wow that must suck.

Guest sonny chiba

fuck outta here with those i no you are but what am i comebacks,im bored with you guys already...u got mad people laughing at you over here looking at your past posts,anyone looking for the hookup pm me,if anyone can come at me with something better than IDIOT or a picture of a carrot then lets go,this is fun...1 more page and you clowns are gonna be jealous lol

Guest sonny chiba
Ok ship it first and I will take one

Oh so your trailer doesn't even have wheels, wow that must suck.

really?lol...thats what you got....how old r u?

You know I just realized what a fucking retard I am. I think I am going to go do the world a favor and kill myself if this reaches 3 pages. I am just jealous of the rest of you guys cause I got a shitty job trying to sell phones and the internet and can barely read or write. Please forgive me Ch0. I'm sorry

:lol:

Guest sonny chiba

dam,this geek hacked my acount lol,i guess you get good with computers when you dont leave the house.but that was cute,u getting better

yo sonny, your "deal" isn't that great, i'm sure i could take a sprint phone to the store and get it on boost for like a 10 dollar fee, it's most likely just a code (just like jailbreaking shit). now, i for one, wouldn't go to where ever you live to save 10 bucks to talk to some gay ass sales associate i don't know. your inability to hold a conversation in this thread just shows how fucking retarded you are. now i know you are just trying to make some more money because with your minimum wage job your girl said she would leave you if you didn't pull anymore cash in, you don't gotta get all defensive.

oh and before you ask bro, i'm 20, living solo. the kid jokes can go kid. so please... shut the fuck up and get the fuck out son.

fuck outta here with those i no you are but what am i comebacks,im bored with you guys already...u got mad people laughing at you over here looking at your past posts,anyone looking for the hookup pm me,if anyone can come at me with something better than IDIOT or a picture of a carrot then lets go,this is fun...1 more page and you clowns are gonna be jealous lol

sooo your basically roaming all our posts to show your lame friends

how lame we are cause your shitty phone service didnt sell on here.... riiiiiiigghht.... :rolleyes:

oh and not to sound like a straight asshole but your deal does suck..

i can get that palm pre for like 85 to a bill TOPS and since one of my niggas

got those "stupid dope moves" i can get free everything.. meaning no bill...

so all in all.. your a fucking idiot...

killyoself.jpg

this dumb motherfucker can't even sell shit on the internet right. if fucking nigerians can scam dumb motherfuckers out of thousands of dollars, this kid must be straight up fucking retarded if he can't even sell a cell phone. if you're doing this to feed your family, pack it the fuck in and pick up a job application you doofy fuck otherwise YOUR KIDS ARE GOING TO STARVE AND DIE, AND THEN I WILL EAT THEM MYSELF.

I don't know where t is but apparently you can get killed there talking shit about peoples phone deals.

Sheepshead Bay is a bay separating the mainland of Brooklyn, New York City from the eastern portion of Coney Island.

As of 2007, there were 123,181 people living in Sheepshead Bay. The demographics were 75.4% White, 14.6% Asian, 6.6% Hispanic or Latino, 4.7% African American and 0.2% Native American.

nitty gritty