SPRINT PHONES WITH BOOST PLAN

Guest sonny chiba

Guest sonny chiba

if you dont like the garbage phones boost offers but want the 50.00 unlimited hit me up,im useing the palm centro but u can get the htc or whatever you like.i got a store in sheepshead bay

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest sonny chiba

dam,but seriously,lil kids no need to reply..if you have time to answer that you NOT interested on a saturday night you doing something wrong.im at least trying to make some money and mayby help out someone that can use my service...mayby someone already has a sprint phone they wanna hook up with boost,but yea your a jerkoff,go to bed son

dam,but seriously,lil kids no need to reply..if you have time to answer that you NOT interested on a saturday night you doing something wrong.im at least trying to make some money and mayby help out someone that can use my service...mayby someone already has a sprint phone they wanna hook up with boost,but yea your a jerkoff,go to bed son

Hey you seem legit.

Guest sonny chiba

again,lil kids...there no school tomorow,put down the laptop,make friends in the real world...10,000 posts on 12oz is just sick kid,find a girlfriend

Guest sonny chiba

shut the fuck up geek,go check your I LOVE MONTY PYTHON thread,lol,this loser actually has a thread about that,talking about this aint thread worthy...lol,i give up on you guys...DEEERRRRFFF

Dude stop getting all butthurt cause your thread failed. If you were offering phones at a super discount then maybe this thread wouldn't have failed. But what else do you expect from a bunch of people who have nothing better to do with their lives but hang out on ch0 and do graffiti.

Also I would like to point out that trying to clown on people for supporting 12oz is an insta fail.. Mercer supports 12oz by kicking raven some money. Considering raven has been running this site for a long time out of pocket trying to talk shit to people for supporting just shows what a fucking idiot you are. Seriously get a fucking life, or go get a bottle of alcohol and a bottle of pills and consume both ASAP.

Guest sonny chiba

my shit failed?lol,im not a young kid lookin to make it to 20 pages,tryin to feed my family,pm me and set this up,i got that ringing in my head now until i smack someone..call me a fuckin idiot will get you killed out here

my shit failed?lol,im not a young kid lookin to make it to 20 pages,tryin to feed my family,pm me and set this up,i got that ringing in my head now until i smack someone..call me a fuckin idiot will get you killed out here

fuckin idiot

:lol::lol::lol:

Edit: enjoy your tampons idiot

You also didn't have to start this thread

You started this thread and didn't make much sense when you started it. It's ok just go back to your trailer park and sleep it off. But remember when you wake up in the morning your wife is still gonna be a trailer trash tweaker working the corner, and the best you could hope for with your kids is a darwin award.