i dont ever ask the oontz for anything, but..

jugzer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude you can see his face on revoks blog all the time. he has multiple interviews on youtube, vimby,etc where he says, "hi this is augor" and he shows his face. you dont know shit, rime does it too and has LA smashed illegally right now, they all do it... dude aint an idiot, look it up

you know how many "big name" writers been taken down by cops because of the internet? augor puts in work so i dont see him being an exception. i know he's on the most wanted list.

anyway the blogger blocked off his face after i mentioned it so obviously he must not agree with his original decision either.

and by the way. he doesnt show him doing an augor tag,hes just standing there. how did you know THAT WAS AUGOR? there was about 10 other writers hitting up shirts too. cause youve prolly seen his face before online on one of the many videos im talking about

yeah it clearly showed who he was. a pic of him signing a guy's back and then the guy turning around with the tag on it. and anyways some people here have seen him in person and know what he looks like.

i read somewhere that b ig "3" or 'E anvass was going for $30,000 vimby link trogg posted.

like, whaaaaaaaaaaaat.

and ya, i dont get it. those guys are mad active. which is dope. they still put in more than enough work on the street aswell as being the poster boys top notch goods but at what point do you compramise a little cash, or alot i dunno how much they pull in on gallery shows/commisions/clothing, for full out investigations on themselves.

i mean, if there caking as hard as perhaps they could be maybe it trades off. but i dunno, these dudes pushin benzo's or rockin pontiacs.

anyway the blogger blocked off his face after i mentioned it so obviously he must not agree with his original decision either.

:) whaaaaaaaaaaat i just seen that to LOLOL.

and trogger says its not his blog?!?! damn. channel zero news must travel pretty fast. goes from a thread within a matrix to reaching dudes in portland taking it upon themselves to speak for another writer and post pics of said writer(s) face in like .2

damn trogglog. i mean, you didnt have to swallow. you could have just spat like you have been defending it. but realy, your just trying to convince yourself. clearly, as the pics have now been edited.

and ps: ease back huxtable i broke this story and assasinated the pics, not you.

What rolls down stairs

alone or in pairs,

and over your neighbor's dog

What's great for a snack,

And fits on your back

It's trogg, trogg, trogg

It's trogg, it's trogg,

It's big, it's heavy, it's wood.

It's trogg, it's trogg, it's better than bad, it's good

Everyone wants a trogg

You're gonna love it, trogg

Come on and get your trogg

Everyone needs a trogg

trogg trogg trogg

:) whaaaaaaaaaaat i just seen that to LOLOL.

and trogger says its not his blog?!?! damn. channel zero news must travel pretty fast. goes from a thread within a matrix to reaching dudes in portland taking it upon themselves to speak for another writer and post pics of said writer(s) face in like .2

damn trogglog. i mean, you didnt have to swallow. you could have just spat like you have been defending it. but realy, your just trying to convince yourself. clearly, as the pics have now been edited.

and ps: ease back huxtable i broke this story and assasinated the pics, not you.

i mean i actually mentioned it on his blog (in the comments section).