i dont ever ask the oontz for anything, but..

jugzer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I peeped it, not bad, here's a pointer you might want to throw his way.

There are few things more annoying than the wordpress "snapshot" plug in being used on the full sized images.

It's only useful if you have small thumbnails and want a preview of the larger picture, other than that it's super annoying.

Like I need a preview of the full sized image if my mouse is rolling over the full sized, no need to block it with a thumbnail, WTF?

/endrant

Not hating, everyone with a new blog uses that shit until they figure out it's annoying and useless a few months down the line.

Just trying to give a head start on figuring that out.

first of all thats not MY page. and second, to see his face all you have to do it go to any of him or his crew websites or go to one of his ANY interviews on vimby. c'mon son!

wierd.

i dont understand writers that do that stuff. that guy has mad illegals running around la/hollywood. billboards n shit.

whatevs, as you were. or in this case yer homie.

dude you can see his face on revoks blog all the time. he has multiple interviews on youtube, vimby,etc where he says, "hi this is augor" and he shows his face. you dont know shit, rime does it too and has LA smashed illegally right now, they all do it... dude aint an idiot, look it up

actually i just assumed becuse he was being treated like a celebrity. and perhaps you to, should put up a blog and videos and vimeos with your face. i think that if they all do it you should too trogg.

oh, and ps:if you smash cities, get put under the microscope of graff due to yer crew affiliation, have hundreads of kids around you at all times begging for autographs like yer name was micheal fuckin jordan and you not only allow it, but induce your face to be public domain you are, infact. an idiot.