Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GlenQ

Seen Vinnie Paz get hit in the head with a bottle lastnite

Haha that video...they pretty much drop him again on the way back to stage too...comedy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
RA's dad was a vietnam vet and he got mad sick and mentally ill...also suspect that his exposure to agent orange led to RA's brothers/sisterrs being born retarded and having birth defects.

Just sayin...it makes sense

Like I said

RA's verse is his father's real life story. Pretty realistic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_A._Thorburn

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that dude was "completely disconnected from the crowd, zero interaction"

because as you already stated "the crowd was full of juggalos trying to start a mosh pit".

I'd see that as your town being fucking wack.

And I'm also gonna take a wild guess and say that you're offended by homophobia because you're a faggot.

Vin is from my city, so it's definitely not wack, and definitely not full of juggalos, so I don't even know where they would come from. However, alot of shows at that venue tend to be wack as fuck. Not trying to diss it either since my sister's best friend owns it, but I've seen some really shitty shows there.

Being offended by homophobia if you're not gay is weird.

i tried to listen to vinnie paz once..emphasis on once...was not feelin it so therefore i could care less.i really only clicked on this shit becuase i was hoping for some flicks of his fat head all gashed up from the bottle but was saddened that there was no such picture...then the page loaded and i saw those pictures and was happy again.

then my grandmother walked in and i was saddened again...

This shit is funny.

On an unrelated note, I saw a dude get hit with a bottle three times in the head and it didn't even break. That shit had to hurt.

for some reason they only break if their full.other wise its basicly a club that your using.dont ask me why though because i have no clue.but unless the bottle is like real thin that shit isnt gonna break on your head unless its full.

still hurts like a motherfucker though.

jedi mind tricks is one of those shits that comes up any time some dorky, dirty, white, schwag smoking suburbanite opens his mouth about "hiphop" it's one of those 5 same groups that's always bound to be on the limited rap selection on his ipod

nh

YO I GOT JEDI MIND, AOTP, WU TANG, DEMIGODZ, ND BIG L WHAT U WANNA LISTEN TO WHILE WE DRIVE AROUND AND SM0KE W33D!?

one thing that always fucks up underground rap shows is that there's always at least one faggot outside trying to sell you his bullshit ass CD for $5 and he gets so visibly upset if you tell 'em to fuck off or better yet if you style on him off the dome (nh)

celph titled, whether you like his style or not, is probably the funniest fuckin rapper i've ever heard, and its non stop, in every song.. i could type out funny celph lines for the rest of the day and laugh at each one, his beats are usually pretty on point too.. apathy is real good, didnt used to be a fan, but dudes on top of his shit.

I can't remember the name of the song but Jmt had some line like...

"I think the Gay-Rights Movement should meet you and then invest in you."

I LOL'ed irl.

they have a lot of questionable lines

i recall one that says "i like to see men." not kidding...

You ain't a thug money, you all maggots

You like to chill and hold hands with faggots

You like to conduct yourself like a savage

You like the smell of males on your mattress

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That one gets me every time.

Even though I'm not big into SUPER PHAT UNDERGROUND HIP HOP I'd hafta say Apathy is one of my favorite rappers, and Celph Titled is always dope as well.

I've also noticed that when I'm really coked out I enjoy Jedi Mind Tricks music alot more

You heard Apathys new group Get Busy Committee? Yea youll trip out on that

• Like 1

one thing that always fucks up underground rap shows is that there's always at least one faggot outside trying to sell you his bullshit ass CD for $5 and he gets so visibly upset if you tell 'em to fuck off or better yet if you style on him off the dome (nh)

Style on him off the dome...LOL, you serious?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

oh man you are lucky you hit that whole

style on him off the dome (nh)

with an approved (nh)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

this used to happen a lot to me when i was out of town and i'd just say all i got is my debit card, which is usually true cus i tend to drop cash when i get drunk. once this kid actually had a credit card processor in this fucking backpack. i had to laugh my ass of at that and then tell him to fuck off. desperate ass motherfucker.

I hate having to admit I support people's friends on here but, that piano sample got me...FUCK

This reminds me of something I have been noticing. Lames that discredit the likes of Aesop Rock/ELP so I'm thinkin "Okay, alright, continue" Then states his love affair with "THIS UNDERGROUND GROUP SLAUGHTERHOUSE&TECH9

Shit, I thought you weren't a lame. Ever come across that? Lames discredditng shit then comin at you with retardation?

i have a "no freestyle" rule

had it for years

I just tell anyone that I dont listen to any freestyles

because a lot of MCs breath stink