Seen Vinnie Paz get hit in the head with a bottle lastnite

GlenQ

This shit is funny.

On an unrelated note, I saw a dude get hit with a bottle three times in the head and it didn't even break. That shit had to hurt.

Had this exact shit happen to me on new years a few years back. Bunch of Lebanese ran up on me trying to take my alcohol and I got bottled 3-4 times without the bottles smashing then I threw possibly the worst punch of my life and they ran off. Fucking queers fighting in packs.

The reason the bottles they had didn't break was because they were drinking girls drinks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i thought this was about the boxer...cause my boy saw him getting head at the club in foxwoods, then he made my boy finger the chick, weird

the wiskey videos were the shit, jimmy halpoloff (sp?) was a maniac! i wish i could find them vids on dvd, i have them all on vhs somewhere

Random encounters with the boxer Vinny Paz almost seem to end weird. Rascal and J-Strest caught him beating his girl up on Fedd Hill one night, and Strest basically gave him a speech about him needing to get his life together, which made Vinny start pacing back and forth going "You're right....you're right"

Not sure how someone can practice spacetravel and murdering for the devil. Well unless you're white, eat tor-till-az, and smoke meth with your children.

Louis Logic and Celph Titled's song Diablos offa Sin-A-Matic is the goods. The acoustic guitar sample makes it.

That whole album is on point. Kinda funny though, Louis Logic has pulled a 360 since Sinamatic

speaking of hip hop shows, I saw the GZA wed night. For 12$. On a college campus. In a room where they didnt sell beer. Or sprite. There were vending machines on the second floor. By the teachers offices. I now realize why young cats think wu tang is corny. New wu fans are corny as fuck. If they are on a college campus. In the suburbs. GZA looked bored. Still worth 12$

vinnies a good rapper/lyricist, he spits the multi-syllabic style which i personally like. to me he fell off when he started rapping about killing faggots, i'm not too crazy about homophobia. it was almost enough to make me not go see his show last time they came here, but i did anyway. i wouldnt really reccomend seeing them live, i thought it was weak. the crowd was full of juggalos trying to start a mosh pit, the opening acts were far below average rappers (including but not limited to: sean strange and esoteric). and then vinnie came out and was completely disconnected from the crowd, zero interaction. the only redeeming moment of the night was flirting with the bartender, who had monsterous tits.

Vinnie P ain't a Muslim.

And for the most part I think he spits life science. This is why he discusses the Quran, Bible, Astrology, Astro-travel, Aliens, Drugs (narcotic or otherwise), Homosexuality, Oppression, Violence, Mind Control etc. They're relevant topics not being covered by very many other rappers..

And SwampFight, good call on the Uncommon Valor joint being a true story. Tried to send you some props but it said I had to spread the rep around.

Vinnie P ain't a Muslim.

And for the most part I think he spits life science. This is why he discusses the Quran, Bible, Astrology, Astro-travel, Aliens, Drugs (narcotic or otherwise), Homosexuality, Oppression, Violence, Mind Control etc. They're relevant topics not being covered by very many other rappers..

aesop_rock-photo-1024x682.jpg

gaydar.jpg.0b21b376a1b69ad71987874f437fdeec.jpg

Archived