Seen Vinnie Paz get hit in the head with a bottle lastnite

GlenQ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though I'm not big into SUPER PHAT UNDERGROUND HIP HOP I'd hafta say Apathy is one of my favorite rappers, and Celph Titled is always dope as well.

I've also noticed that when I'm really coked out I enjoy Jedi Mind Tricks music alot more

You heard Apathys new group Get Busy Committee? Yea youll trip out on that

• Like 1

one thing that always fucks up underground rap shows is that there's always at least one faggot outside trying to sell you his bullshit ass CD for $5 and he gets so visibly upset if you tell 'em to fuck off or better yet if you style on him off the dome (nh)

Style on him off the dome...LOL, you serious?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

one thing that always fucks up underground rap shows is that there's always at least one faggot outside trying to sell you his bullshit ass CD for $5 and he gets so visibly upset if you tell 'em to fuck off or better yet if you style on him off the dome (nh)

this used to happen a lot to me when i was out of town and i'd just say all i got is my debit card, which is usually true cus i tend to drop cash when i get drunk. once this kid actually had a credit card processor in this fucking backpack. i had to laugh my ass of at that and then tell him to fuck off. desperate ass motherfucker.

I hate having to admit I support people's friends on here but, that piano sample got me...FUCK

This reminds me of something I have been noticing. Lames that discredit the likes of Aesop Rock/ELP so I'm thinkin "Okay, alright, continue" Then states his love affair with "THIS UNDERGROUND GROUP SLAUGHTERHOUSE&TECH9

Shit, I thought you weren't a lame. Ever come across that? Lames discredditng shit then comin at you with retardation?