Seen Vinnie Paz get hit in the head with a bottle lastnite

GlenQ

speaking of hip hop shows, I saw the GZA wed night. For 12$. On a college campus. In a room where they didnt sell beer. Or sprite. There were vending machines on the second floor. By the teachers offices. I now realize why young cats think wu tang is corny. New wu fans are corny as fuck. If they are on a college campus. In the suburbs. GZA looked bored. Still worth 12$

i saw GZA and he played in a decent sized club. it was full of all the melbourne heads and "hard cunts" so i guess it just depends where he plays. and he was wasted when i saw him, everybody loved it

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vinnies a good rapper/lyricist, he spits the multi-syllabic style which i personally like. to me he fell off when he started rapping about killing faggots, i'm not too crazy about homophobia. it was almost enough to make me not go see his show last time they came here, but i did anyway. i wouldnt really reccomend seeing them live, i thought it was weak. the crowd was full of juggalos trying to start a mosh pit, the opening acts were far below average rappers (including but not limited to: sean strange and esoteric). and then vinnie came out and was completely disconnected from the crowd, zero interaction. the only redeeming moment of the night was flirting with the bartender, who had monsterous tits.

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that dude was "completely disconnected from the crowd, zero interaction"

because as you already stated "the crowd was full of juggalos trying to start a mosh pit".

I'd see that as your town being fucking wack.

And I'm also gonna take a wild guess and say that you're offended by homophobia because you're a faggot.

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that dude was "completely disconnected from the crowd, zero interaction"

because as you already stated "the crowd was full of juggalos trying to start a mosh pit".

And I'm also gonna take a wild guess and say that you're offended by homophobia because you're a faggot.

nah, i've seen my city get wild as fuck before, u cant blame my city on the type of crowd that JMT pulls, thats their own fault.

and of course you ignore my comment about flirting with the bartender and go with the obvious path of bigot name calling. not gay, but i think speaking negativity and hate about anyone in general is wasteful and counter productive.

not trying to be arguementative, but goddamn man.

i personally think the jedi minds beats off of legacy of blood are fuckin incredible and are definitely some of my favorites, not that the ones off other cds arent as good, just personal preference.. i kinda wish that cd came instrumental too.. saviorself, the worst, verses of the bleeding, on the eve of war (m.taylor mix)... incredible. the beats are actually probably what makes me listen to JMT now that i think about it, i usually ended up zoning out to the beats and not even hearing what the dudes saying.

celph titled, whether you like his style or not, is probably the funniest fuckin rapper i've ever heard, and its non stop, in every song.. i could type out funny celph lines for the rest of the day and laugh at each one, his beats are usually pretty on point too.. apathy is real good, didnt used to be a fan, but dudes on top of his shit.

It's a good song, big fan of RA but there's somethin bout dudes rapping about Vietnam that's corny. It's realistic topically but, they rappers. And yea that's one example so I'm bein unfair but shit's eh

RA's dad was a vietnam vet and he got mad sick and mentally ill...also suspect that his exposure to agent orange led to RA's brothers/sisterrs being born retarded and having birth defects.

Just sayin...it makes sense

RA's dad was a vietnam vet and he got mad sick and mentally ill...also suspect that his exposure to agent orange led to RA's brothers/sisterrs being born retarded and having birth defects.

Just sayin...it makes sense

Like I said

RA's verse is his father's real life story. Pretty realistic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_A._Thorburn

Vin is from my city, so it's definitely not wack, and definitely not full of juggalos, so I don't even know where they would come from. However, alot of shows at that venue tend to be wack as fuck. Not trying to diss it either since my sister's best friend owns it, but I've seen some really shitty shows there.

Being offended by homophobia if you're not gay is weird.

i tried to listen to vinnie paz once..emphasis on once...was not feelin it so therefore i could care less.i really only clicked on this shit becuase i was hoping for some flicks of his fat head all gashed up from the bottle but was saddened that there was no such picture...then the page loaded and i saw those pictures and was happy again.

then my grandmother walked in and i was saddened again...

This shit is funny.

On an unrelated note, I saw a dude get hit with a bottle three times in the head and it didn't even break. That shit had to hurt.

for some reason they only break if their full.other wise its basicly a club that your using.dont ask me why though because i have no clue.but unless the bottle is like real thin that shit isnt gonna break on your head unless its full.

still hurts like a motherfucker though.

celph titled, whether you like his style or not, is probably the funniest fuckin rapper i've ever heard, and its non stop, in every song.. i could type out funny celph lines for the rest of the day and laugh at each one, his beats are usually pretty on point too.. apathy is real good, didnt used to be a fan, but dudes on top of his shit.

I can't remember the name of the song but Jmt had some line like...

"I think the Gay-Rights Movement should meet you and then invest in you."

I LOL'ed irl.