Seen Vinnie Paz get hit in the head with a bottle lastnite

GlenQ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like pretty much everything Vinnie Paz does, but Violent By Design is the best thing he'll ever put out. Just Allah was good on it too...but he then he went and ruined JMT's last album and I think any Pharaohs song he's on is impossible to listen to.

On a side note, Apathy and Celph Titled both went pretty hard on that AOTP album that just dropped.

• Like 1

On a side note, Apathy and Celph Titled both went pretty hard on that AOTP album that just dropped.

Even though I'm not big into SUPER PHAT UNDERGROUND HIP HOP I'd hafta say Apathy is one of my favorite rappers, and Celph Titled is always dope as well.

I've also noticed that when I'm really coked out I enjoy Jedi Mind Tricks music alot more

Oh yeah, I was at an AOTP show once, and Apathy was taking girls backstage to fuck em. Well, I guess one of the girl's boyfriends didn't enjoy that too much, so he ran back there to try and stop her, and he ended up gettin stopped out by Chief Kamachi on stage

Damn, not even worth trying to stop a girl of she's gonna pull some shit like that. Just turn and walk away, delete that #, get some pussy from another girl at the show. Never trust a skirt.

Not a fan of JMT. All there tracks sound the same to me. Kinda like immortal technique. That JMT song THE DEER HUNTER is sick tho.

And that's a nice lookin pussy and titties up there.

yeah i'm not a huge fan,but the show was bangin till some ponytailed lame tried to grab the mic and started the whole shit.

Also i was AMAZED on how un-hiphop,hiphop shows are..fuckin thought i was at a NIN show or something..

Vinnie Paz is one of those rappers who is at his best when he's talking about how depressing his life is/was (Razorblade Salvation, Black Winter Day, etc etc).

All the shit about spaceships, being Muslim, killing the Pope, being Muslim, how evil the government is, being Muslim, etc etc gets ridiculously corny, which is why I stopped goin to his shows when I was like 17-18.

On an unrelated note, I saw a dude get hit with a bottle three times in the head and it didn't even break. That shit had to hurt.

That's what happened to me, it got THROWN into my head and didn't break. I don't usually fall, but I hit the ground pretty hard and proceeded to get stomped the fuck out while my girl watched and HATER. tried to fight the other 2 off.

It was my own damn fault though, we had already won one fight with these dudes outside the bar, but it wasn't enough for me so I followed them to their car.

Edit: Earl, the real Vinny P actually showed up to a JMT show I was at in Boston, and went up on stage with other Vinnie haha