BEACH appreciation thread!!!

acer910

I feel like in theory I should agree, but I love Virginia Beach and it's super touristy.

By far the best night of my life was getting a hotel down there with my ex, eating dinner, getting drunk, taking a bunch of really good molly, wyling out in 3D funhouses, playing mini-golf, laying on the beach watching fireworks, and having alot of really good sex

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing I hate more than the beach are the tourists.

I've only been to shitty tourist or city beaches though.

I'd be down to check out something less crowded.

i dated a girl whos family owned figure 8 island down here and its one of those places where theres a 24/7 guard on the only land entrance to the island, elvis used to own a house on the island and hella rich and famous people have vacation homes on the island. the beach on that island was the nicest thing ive ever seen. on a day where there would be 3000 people on the public beaches there would only be 30 on the entire figure 8 island beach.

and then winter came and i dumped her.

i dated a girl whos family owned figure 8 island down here and its one of those places where theres a 24/7 guard on the only land entrance to the island, elvis used to own a house on the island and hella rich and famous people have vacation homes on the island. the beach on that island was the nicest thing ive ever seen. on a day where there would be 3000 people on the public beaches there would only be 30 on the entire figure 8 island beach.

and then winter came and i dumped her.

• Like 1

Why would you dump a steady cash flow?

the only real benefits i got from that relationship were in the summer. it just wasnt bearable haha

our beaches still arent swimable, water temps is in the 50's i think.

on a related note, anyone done the polar plunge?

hello from the midwest.

last time i went to rockaway beach it was all nasty 12-16 year old puerto ricans & dominicans... one girl was like 14 talking about how she likes to get hit during sex... then on the beach like 4 of the girls were having a dry humping orgy on the ground to some shitty r&b while all the little boys gathered around to take video. i can only assume it's about like that every day.

not a huge fan of beaches during the day, fuckin sunburns, usually way too many people, ect..

chilling on the beaches at night though, whooole different story. cant wait for the beach sessions to start up, hand me some blunts and a 750 of jim beam black and away we fuckin go.. maybe some shrooms..

tripping out on the ocean during a pre-storm storm in some dudes kayak battling 6 ft waves was probably the funnest trip i've ever had. felt like fuckin davey jones searching for the white whale.

How much does is cost to own a kick ass beach? Because I wouldn't mind purchasing one.

you could go to a country that isn't backwards and marry in. i was in american samoa for a couple months and there isn't a lot of habitable area that isn't on the beach bc the rest is mostly mountains. so in my family's village the water was like 30 ft from where i slept. it's not like touristy beach but it's still dope.

we get alot of hurricanes and being on the pier during the eye is probably the funnest thing in the world. all the surfers rush out to try to catch some waves and there so much energy in the air its just wild.

also, no homo but has anyone stayed up all night and watched the sunrise on a beach? its gotta be the most beautiful thing ive ever seen. plus a really good free romantic date, guaranteed to get you laid. just dont do it on the beach.... wait till you get back to the car. TRUST me.

also, no homo but has anyone stayed up all night and watched the sunrise on a beach? its gotta be the most beautiful thing ive ever seen. plus a really good free romantic date, guaranteed to get you laid. just dont do it on the beach.... wait till you get back to the car. TRUST me.

again, every morning in samoa i woke up with the sun, my bed a stones' throw from the water. and we didn't have walls due to the tsunami so i just watched from there usually. i've never been a morning person but it's crazy how your body gets tuned to the sun when you have no electricity.