Re: rip kids dac

R.I.P.

Picture9-3.png

Picture8-1.png

Picture7-1.png

Picture12-3.png

Picture11-3.png

Picture10-3.png

I really liked seeing these guys when i was living in Texas and in Oakland.

Im sorry for this loss.

Thanks for posting this I actually painted next to him in the last photo and that was actually the last time I got to see him. we had stayed in contact after that but I never got to see him again. Anthony you will be very missed and were loved by so many people. I am very happy that I got to know you and be on the same crew and all that shit. See you when I see you my friend.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: rip kids dac

Not to repeat too much from the Dallas thread, but this is depressing. He did so many characters in Deep Ellum that you can still make many of them out after the buff jobs. If your graff survived in buff crazy Dallas you did something right. His graff was so great even my Republican dad liked him. One of my Dad's colleagues in Dallas used to jog in Deep Ellium and east Dallas and would take pictures of every KIDS he came across. He then made a collage and hung it up in the break room to cheer everyone up. The Kids-Jesse combination is one of the best ever. When I get my hands on a scanner I'll post some Dallas and Austin damage.

My thoughts are with his family friends and the DAC crew

RIP KIDS DAC