Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HUSK

Mcdonald's oh so sweet chili sauce

Photo-0550(2).jpg

this shit is like heroin that you dip chicken nuggets into or even a burger patty dude!. it's addicting. i've stocked up on it every time i've gone to Mcdoanlds, but i've just ran out. When i went there today they said it was only for the Olympics.Nothing else compaires. what do i do?

Appreciate!

I still haven't even tried this shit, but every person I know who has won't shut up about it.

FUCK, I HOPE THERE'S STILL SOME OUT THERE

If you find some let me know. I've gone to 3 different spots around here and nothing, just fucking sweet and crappy and buttbeque. I'm all like "damn!"

i tried the sweet chili sauce when it first came out and it tastes just like the mae_ploy sauce that drue posted.

uh, hey, anybody remember asia?

this shit's been around forever. what bumfuck caucasian rock do you live under that you can't just pop over to the azn store and get a bottle with a lot less high fructose corn syrup or sodium benzoate or whatever the fuck?

I grew up in a neighborhood filled to the brim with Cambodians and Laos, so there's plenty of Asian grocery stores and whatnot around me.

That said, I've never actually gone into one since they don't interest me and tend to smell horrible, and I'd never heard of sweet chili sauce before McDonalds.

I'm imagining Husk's response would be similar

the fuck is up with these cheeseburglers discontinuing the mustard they used to have back in the day for nuggets.

burn to fail you faggetty ginger haired clown.

Yes this shit is all over the place here in Asia.

They hand that shit out like its ketchup, which sucks because alternatively you have to ask for ketchup or you wont get any.

what about creamed calico and/or sauted dog with toasted sesame seeds

was that supposed to be an "asians eat cats/dogs" joke? because that's never been remotely funny.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now