Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lord_casek

What we're afraid of is that if the island gets too overpopulated, it'll tip over

Watching that video is like listening to that one kid who can't really read but gets called on to read out loud in class.

• Like 1

Yes, who was that guy and how can I get the same weed he gets?

He's some Congressman from Georgia.

“I wasn't suggesting that the island of Guam would literally tip over,” said Johnson. “I was using a metaphor to say that with the addition of 8,000 Marines and their dependents – an additional 80,000 people during peak construction to the port on the tiny island with a population of 180,000 – could be a tipping point which would adversely affect the island’s fragile ecosystem and over burden its already overstressed infrastructure."

• Like 1

Yea, I'm pretty sure it was a metaphor but wouldn't be surprised if congress sends an additional 80,000 life boats just in case.

Yea exactly what he said but still, even though he sounded like a complete moron there I have my doubt's on him being literal.

If it was a metaphor I don't think he would have gone on about the size of it for so long... This was hilarious.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now