Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Earthworm Jim

Google aka Topeka

I CAN TELL BY THE PIXELS

Apparently Youtube released theirs a bit early. I noticed it while I was watching something earlier and had a bit of a double take; once I clued in that April Fool's was coming up, I gave a little golf clap chuckle in my mind to them.

/b/ trolled every one of its users.

they added a "post to facebook" option when you post a reply. everyone thought it was april fools joke. then they realized it was to get rid of the spam.

literally every single fucking thread was about "wtf is this?!" or "your face when you saw this" etc

not gonna lie, i fell for it for about 10 seconds, then i realized the date and that i was reading the most absurd thing i've read in a while.

then i felt like a jackass.. still kinda do.

LAMEST April fools joke ever...

co-signed.

they couldve come up with something more clever.

especially with the work environment they have there.

i live in kansas city (missouri; fuck kansas forever btw) and we've been hearing about this topeka google business in the local news for a while now. so, i, for one, cracked up at this, and i saw a number of other fb stati of people around here that thought it was funny... so i guess the rest of the nation might not get it right away.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now