Hitchhiking freights in Canada

DISTRACT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
lol

fer real tho. yer a fool for tryin to get tips on hops. dudes into that shit are inna club unto themselves and that shit is hush hush. i know multiple homies that have gone montreal-vancouver and vice versa. were talkin like 4000 miles with more stories and adventures than you could conceive.

one ending in horror with lost limbs. no joke.

what he said. ^^^^ i got caught many years ago in moose jaw. spent a week in jail and got deported.

You honestly think doing anything illegal in a country you're not supposed to be in won't get you deported?

You're not even welcome there you idiot.

no no we're talking about Canada here, trust me. you can be a complete degenerate and we'll try and reform you before we deport you.

if hes not a resident or have a work visa they will deport him.

that being said, i had a homie skip up here on felony cases down south. got picked up randomly inna dodgy part of town. takin in and once they figured out who he was and where he was from they simply CALLED HIM A CAB to the border.

no jokes. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa think he got out there? no.

if hes not a resident or have a work visa they will deport him.

that being said, i had a homie skip up here on felony cases down south. got picked up randomly inna dodgy part of town. takin in and once they figured out who he was and where he was from they simply CALLED HIM A CAB to the border.

no jokes. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa think he got out there? no.

SRSLY???

i was pretty much just joking up there, but now it sounds like a primo plan