Moving to Cali soon gonna be a dental floss tycoon...

Some1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stay the fuck outta the OC if you're coming out here. Shit is the bitch to L.A. county. Come out. Move into a shitty neighborhood like everyone else, get robbed and beat a few times. No biggie, cuz you'll be moving out and those fools be doing time eventually. Rent is mad high in the OC, maybe more so than L.A. Jobs are tough, plan on working one full and maybe even one part time. You're white, so all the hipsters that now sour the landscape will fucking love you. Make plenty of obscure references about anything you know nothing about. Wear super tight pants and sag them to get super stupid bitches who will do all your coke and have no asses to look at when you watch them walk away.. Hmmmm.. I think I covered everything you need for right now.

Get at me if/when you get out here.

Yea I dont really mind that everywhere we've looked is like a 30 min drive to LA and 45 to San Diego. All I care about is roads and surfing we already drive like an hour or two to party at any place worth going to so its not a big deal.

Haha.. TRAFFIC ninja. Nothing is 30 minutes. The OC has some fucking horrible traffic.

If you wanna surf move to SD.. It's like the OC but cool. If you wanna be white stay in the OC, if you wanna be cool or a thug come on up to Ill Aye...

Get on it son..

Stay the fuck outta the OC if you're coming out here. Shit is the bitch to L.A. county. Come out. Move into a shitty neighborhood like everyone else, get robbed and beat a few times. No biggie, cuz you'll be moving out and those fools be doing time eventually. Rent is mad high in the OC, maybe more so than L.A. Jobs are tough, plan on working one full and maybe even one part time. You're white, so all the hipsters that now sour the landscape will fucking love you. Make plenty of obscure references about anything you know nothing about. Wear super tight pants and sag them to get super stupid bitches who will do all your coke and have no asses to look at when you watch them walk away.. Hmmmm.. I think I covered everything you need for right now.

Get at me if/when you get out here.

hahaha well I expect to work 2 jobs already and hipster kids not my steeze you forget being from CT we rock the cardigans and boat shoes I will be staying true to the game. I dont front...

jim_backus_gilligans_island.jpg

Pleated Khaki's till i die...

Haha.. TRAFFIC ninja. Nothing is 30 minutes. The OC has some fucking horrible traffic.

If you wanna surf move to SD.. It's like the OC but cool. If you wanna be white stay in the OC, if you wanna be cool or a thug come on up to Ill Aye...

Get on it son..

The whole idea is to move around where this kid already has a job. So OC is where the job is there for that is where we must go. So I dont really have a choice to start.

If i could skip to Cali I would. Im happy where Im at now, but I could dig Cali. I say do it man. If your boys company is paying for it. Hell...if your just plain and simple not happy then change. Thats what I did...worked a ton then up and left. Reckon I in a way returned living with my rents after 5 years but thats because they moved away from me and in the future Im hoping to buy their house from them.

Orange county can be pretty pricey. Not everything is newport beach or coto de caza expensive you can get by in other cities like santa ana or parts of fullerton. as long as you dont mind Mexicans or college kids. Job market is pretty shitty though. 2000 ain't gonna get you far as far as living or pulling bitches. But the weather is awesome. In an hour or so you could be in LA. In 2 hours or less you could be in desert, snowcapped mtns, countless beaches, or mexico. Really can't beat it. If you do move you'd be close to my area. If you want more info/advice hit me up on 12oz PM.

/nh

Since you HAVE to move to Orange County, my suggestion is stay for a half-year or year or whatever with this guy, then try to move to LA or SD.

Seriously, IOU pretty much covered all the bases, but I would add that the OC is strip malls and cookie cutter architecture literally EVERYWHERE, it has I think the highest percentage population of evangelical Christians in the US, it has Saddleback Church, THE biggest, most revolting evangelical mega church in the US, and the conservative/repressed/uppity people and culture to go along with such a fuckass institution.

Riverside or anywhere more inland will be cheaper, less white, but equally as boring in my opinion. There's hella vietnamese on welfare though, if that's your thing.

My experience in orange county is limited, but for very good reason. I fucking hate that place.

edit: The horror that is rush hour traffic in southern california cannot be exaggerated. You have no idea.