Moving to Cali soon gonna be a dental floss tycoon...

Some1

So my friend went to Cali for a job interview in orange county area, got the job starts June 1st. He asked me if I wanted to go out there with him since he is getting relocated on his companies dime. My current situation is Im single live in my cousins house looking for apts. (was dating some chick who made me move out of my apt cause she hated my roomates and their girlfriends) I hate my job am looking for a new one everyday I hate my state hate new england weather and only being able to ride my motorcycle for 5 months out of the year. I have $400 saved and 6 weeks to build funds to move out there. But I have alot of ways to make cash and think I can get up to $2000 by the time I have to leave.

We currently have no place to live were looking friends have said were prolly gonna have to live in a hotel cause they rarely rent to people outside the state. I've been sending resumes out there everyday with no call backs 1 prospect at a company my uncle works for here in my state. My current company has a subsidiary out there but I hate my job and they might fire me if they find out I am gonna move anyways. Who knows...

I want to do it the weather the riding surfing probably a better music scene all things that are attractive. I dont know how the job market is out there kinda worried about being able to find a job right away.

I honestly dont know why I am writing this since none of your opinions matter, none of you can be taken seriously and the majority of you have the maturity level of a 14 year old with down syndrome. I guess I am just nervous anways see some of you mother fuckers in Cali hopefully sooner than later...

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do it.

If you don't you'll probably look back on it 5 years from now and regret it.

I heard on the news that the new W hotel in LA opens a year from now, and they had something like 16,000 resumes submitted already. Finding work might be difficult.

You can find very small apt's somewhat close to the beach that won't completly break your funds. Cali's where it's at. Go and don't look back..Good luck

Seriously long fucking time man hope you been outta trouble!

The girl didnt talk me out we got serious and then she accused all my roomates of stealing from her and keying her car and crazy shit. She just hated where we lived wanted to get a house we moved to save cash and then shit fell apart. Yes indeed fail...

The rest of NE is not awesome snow should be a choice not forced upon you. Weather alone is enough to make someone get the fuck out.

Some1! Back from the dead!

Ride your motorcycle on a wheelie all the way there.

You know where I'm at on route. If you hit my state, hit me up.

Fuck yea I might have to make a few stops at some ouncers especially if you wanna spare a spot on a couch haha.

50mil it is expensive but when moving costs are taken care of its the only reason im considering it.

HATER Im 24 perfect timing with nothing holding me back I guess

whats wrong with moving across country if you are over 25? grown ass folks do it all the time as well.

with $400 saved.....?

Just doesn't sound like it's a ''good'' idea if you over 25 with only 400 saved...that's is all. To be responsible and such. I'm sure there's millions of mid-twenty year olds without 400 saved , but for that amount to go 1,000 miles away with out proper job set-up is sketch. I'm drunk so maybe I'm not all there

• Like 2

there are no jobs really anywhere, move there and go to school so you can pay your bills that way. it is nice there cause of the weather and a shitload of things to do

Damn did not want to hear that. I def dont want to get fucked without a job for months and months but theres risks that come along with every adventure I guess.

with $400 saved.....?

Just doesn't sound like it's a ''good'' idea if you over 25 with only 400 saved...that's is all. To be responsible and such. I'm sure there's millions of mid-twenty year olds without 400 saved , but for that amount to go 1,000 miles away with out proper job set-up is sketch. I'm drunk so maybe I'm not all there

I completely agree its not the best situation. I will have at least $2k by the time I leave and since moving expenses are being payed for thats the motivating factor.

I've never been to Orange county but heard it's super expensive and pretty much a suburban sprawl without much going on.

Yea I dont really mind that everywhere we've looked is like a 30 min drive to LA and 45 to San Diego. All I care about is roads and surfing we already drive like an hour or two to party at any place worth going to so its not a big deal.