Google News Search: Sister

Zoes

A 7-year-old Trenton girl was sold like a prostitute to a party of perverts and wound up being gang raped by up to seven men and boys.

And the person who pimped out the grade-schooler was her 15-year-old stepsister, police said.

The shocking crime - in a high-rise housing project near the New Jersey statehouse - left cops struggling for words to describe the depravity.

"You don't even know what to say," Trenton Police Capt. Joseph Juniak said Wednesday. "It's incomprehensible."mainnewjersey.jpg

The horror show happened Sunday when the teenager took the 7-year-old with her to a party in the Rowan Towers and started having sex for money with some of the men.

Then the teenager gave the little girl some of the cash to let the men "touch her," said Juniak.

"It went from touching to straight out assault and rape," Juniak said. "They threatened to kill her if she screamed or told anyone."

The girls' parents, who had reported both girls missing, were talking to cops when the 7-year-old was brought home in tears by two strangers. She treated a nearby hospital.

The 15-year-old, who was still turning tricks at the party, was charged with aggravated sexual assault, promoting prostitution and other crimes. Her name was not released because of her age.

There were more than a dozen people at the party and cops were trying to identify the culprits by studying building surveillance videos.

"Fuckin' Skanks"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this trumps the guy in mexico trying to sell me his sister. she looked 12. i guess i look like a perv? maybe just to mexicans. but if you ask me, I think he was fucking her too.

sick sad world. what did we do before people had the internet? OH YEAH, WE WENT ON WITH OUR LIVES LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED. AND THESE STUPID KIDS NEVER GOT A CHANCE TO RAISE THE "FUCKED UP" STANDARD THIS GOD DAMNED HIGH.

im getting a gun.