Erykah Badu gets naked @ Dealy Plaza, trolls JFK, cops get UMAD

TreSixO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn peoples on the net and on the news be hatin on badu. WTF is the problem? She got naked and a couple kids saw it in person...boo fuckin hoo! People are just dissin on her kids havin different dads and calling her a slut and shit? It coulda been executed better but fuck bitches are hatin on her as because they fat and they daughters is too...wishin they had her bangin ass body and shit

Hell two other famous people got naked in time square or sum shit in front of way more people and we didnt hear shit about it...whats the fuckin deal?

What a concise and accurate post. Who knew we would ever agree on anything?

don't you talk about my wife like that! really though.

don't associate a 5'11 white country singer with the phrase "ass." or most white girls in general, although there are many exceptions.

comparing her ass to taylor swift is like comparing a labrador retriever to a harvard student. unfair. but with that being said... i'd still wife the 5'11 one. :love2:

HOLYYYYY SHIEEEEEEEET

this video alone is more entertaining than the original.

first of all;

why does this bitch have an annoying voice? she spent all that money on fake titties and she couldnt get nothing done about that voice. not only that but shes got the annoying voice AND LAUGH combo. the 3.99 deal! ouch.

second of all what the fuck is her problem. shes rattling off all these names and numbers like "yeah i fucked him, heres his number, but FUCK THEM NIGGAS YO" what is the point of that. they all fucked you, got over you and your revenge is giving out there number? you go girlfriend...

and what the fuck, when did twitter become so fucking serious. who uses this shit that its so popular. "NELLY POSTED A SUBLIMINAL TWEET ABOUT ME" GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE. its a tweet not a fucking battle rap, theres no subliminal disses or anything and if there is everyone involved needs to get the fuck off the internet for like a week coz thats just retarded.

finally, bitch, i googled "KAT GROUPIE" you didnt come up, i wanted to see you nekkid :( maybe ill hit up tyga or young berg or whoever on skype and ask them for noodz of you :lol: