Getting paint on a bus?

Vapid

Yeah im going on vacation in a few days and i didnt buy plane tickets so id be able to take paint. turns out you cant take paint on greyhound buses. But im sure theres someway to be able to bring paint with you. Anybody have any ideas on how to do this?

I was thinking wrapping it in towels and putting it in my suitcase or in a carry on.

Thanks

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Every time I have ever taken a bus they haven't checked either my luggage or carry on. So just don't tell them you have it and you should be fine... I've never taken a bus across the border into another country though, so I don't know if the procedure is different for that. As long as you are staying in the country I imagine you'll be fine.

how much paint you takin?

really though a carry on bag of non shaken cans shouldnt be hot at all, at least 10 is not even pushing it. why should they care anyways? youre going down to someplace to paint your grandmas wheelchair or something, is paint like weed now a days?

I was going to bring paint out side with me to paint. But they don't let people take paint out doors, so what should I do?

Thats how stupid this question sounds to me. Put the paint in your carry on. NO ONE is going to know that you have it. Unless you walk on like a dipdhit yellowing out like your retarded. I GOT PAINT . I got PAINT YEAAH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8dAz6hTXuU

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I took paint from Boston to Montreal....no issues even when my bag got searched at the border and the paint was found just dont be a dickhead and you'll be fine

You're very right Schnitzel.. Paints are ORMD products.. Same as carrying a bottle of spray on perfume or Axe body spray!