Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
En Sabah Nur

Passover

i'm not jewish or christian and i don't believe in gods or anything, but i have to say that Passover is probably the most metal holiday. therefore, i think it's my second favorite holiday (2nd to labor day, which is cool because there's no stupid ulterior reason for it, it's just a day off from fucking working all the time).

as the tenth and final plague of the exodus, it involves slitting the throat of a lamb and slathering its blood about your entryway to ward away the angel of death, who will pass over the entirety of egypt and slay every first born son of every living thing.

fuck yeah.

man i just get a hardon knowing your fucking favorite holiday.

this fucking guy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: propped if i could

on a related note, wtf warrant a food being kosher?

i just realized my favorite brand of orange juice is kosher. is it because some dude stood over the packaging line and sprinkled holy whatnot on the box? or is it because my oj is made with no meat products?

on a related note, wtf warrant a food being kosher?

Shit you're naive. The Rabbi spits and shits into the food prior to it being cooked.

I met some weirdo at the bar last night who would not stop talking about Passover. He was wearing a yamaka, talking about how Jewish he was, but at the same time had the deepest Italian accent ever, and kept talking about how his mother was from Palermo and his father from Naples.

He ended up at the little after party thing too, and turned out he had converted to Judaism in high school just because he liked it. It also turned out he knew my older brother and sister, so I gotta ask them about this dude, see if he was always such a fuckin creep haha

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now