problem while drinking...

schism

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I have this same reaction sometimes. Usually its after I eat anything with red sauce...pizza, tomatoes, etc...

It's also usually when I drink anything with rum in it, but I love the stuff so I just man up and push through. Whiskey, vodka and anything else I'm usually fine with, depending on the quality of the alcohol I'm drinking (Seagram's gives me a reaction while Crown Royal doesn't). I'm not Asian either, and of Irish decent so it's very strange. I do have a friend who was definitely diagnosed as allergic to alcohol - the doctor told her that her best bet was to drink only vodka related drinks as its a different type of alcohol.

My sister in-laws boyfriend cant drink a flat of beer without wetting the bed. I think he's in his mid 30's.

What the fuck is a flat of beer?

a korean homie of mine gets super red in the face after two beers and is absolutely shitfaced off a 6 pack

he always figured he was just a natural super lightweight

Asians - enzyme to break down alcohol properly = red face

It's common.

VV: "CHEEEE-EEEEZ!"

JP: "I go by Dean Pritchter now."

VV: "Remember that time we locked you in a dumpster?"

JP: "Yeah, I got out."

I want to know why they called him cheese.

yo so anyone else have this problem? every now and then, like every few months, while drinking, my throat will close up so i can barely breathe, my face gets red as fuck, and my face and ears get real hot. this doesnt happen very often, but it's happened with all different types of alcohol. im not a bitch either, i can usually drink a good amount of beer, but i get mad as fuck when this shit ruins my night. anyone know anything?any insight is appreciated. ps i know yous will all make fun of me, whatever.

Take a pepcid before you drink.

Wiki knows all.

I used to have this problem when I had been on long drinking binges and after a few days solid drinking anytime I would drink alcohol my face would flush red and i would also get patches on my body, a doctor told me it was because I was overworking my kidneys and liver.

IMG_0025.jpg.b734dd44962406a2da8a92e4c8d20c37.jpg

DSC00097.JPG.d2594371aa6978363eeccf000ccd2c3c.JPG

IMG_0029.jpg.b143fd502ae0f1ea6108ed33722d14ec.jpg

013_015.jpg.ef4089625efd9c4c4c4ffbd61ea3b5d4.jpg

009.jpg.a700ccd46db3a61e25a80015d4bcfd09.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg.eeb35b260250094c309d3d78d72d3266.jpg

1157249107_IMG_0258(2).jpg.8dd9303801455f1951d79c012f9719ff.jpg

1797410415_Sphor.jpg.894b57b8bf59cfb0a7a6f0bfddeb31fc.jpg

037.jpg.2dcb07a6899c97b4c184f0367c9dbfe5.jpg

2031817471_photoBMOOK1.jpg.f960c02021847c002fb6faaaefb93875.jpg

Haha sorry I've been living in Canada for too long. They call a case of beer where I live a "flat".

Slab - Austalian slang for a 24 pack of beer.

I'm going down to the bottlo to grab us a slab of VB to share with my mates when we watch the footy tonight.

What the fuck is a flat of beer?

Asians - enzyme to break down alcohol properly = red face

It's common.

I want to know why they called him cheese.

ASK YO MAMA BIAAAAATCH .. SHE KNOWS WHY ,,,

SHE ALWAYS IN THE CORNER MAKING THAT CHEDDAR FOR DADDY

I have this same reaction sometimes. Usually its after I eat anything with red sauce...pizza, tomatoes, etc...

It's also usually when I drink anything with rum in it, but I love the stuff so I just man up and push through. Whiskey, vodka and anything else I'm usually fine with, depending on the quality of the alcohol I'm drinking (Seagram's gives me a reaction while Crown Royal doesn't). I'm not Asian either, and of Irish decent so it's very strange. I do have a friend who was definitely diagnosed as allergic to alcohol - the doctor told her that her best bet was to drink only vodka related drinks as its a different type of alcohol.

no shit.

interesting.