Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
`Melinoe

Caught in the yard. :0

Just wondering how often people actually get caught in the yard. It seems like the risk is lower than painting a wall ( i know it depends on the yard) but I'm just curious. Stories are good too.

That's not my reasons for painting freights, but okay. I'm more curious about the ticket fees/jail time after being caught or if anyone as even been caught in all of their years of painting.

I've known people that have walked away ALMOST scott free and dudes that have paid about a grand or two to get out of trouble.

Play at your own risk.

P.S. It's all about the freeway spots for real fame. Freights are for Midwest hipsters. /dontbemad

• Like 1

Yards can carry felonies and jail time, or slaps on the risk.

The scene is kinda blown up to be honest..

Bojangles was wrong though nowadays it's all about wheatpasting ironic symbols near your art school and then twittering about your new social movement.

Exactly.

Go mid-nineties and KILL the freeways in your city (Unless you're in L.A. then you're screwed,)

You'll get the 12th tictac in no time.

I'm the most artfag piecer I know and I still have more respect for inner-city bombers with great spots than most things I see on freights (or on walls as legals).

Except for Kwest...he was/is cool.

Oh. And King 157. But that's it.

MELINOE...YOU'RE UNDER 18...YOU SHOULDN'T GIVE A FUCK!!!!!!!!!!

if you don't go ape shit now you will regret it when you're older

• Like 1

Yeah for real this is the sort of shit you ask when your actually over 18.

If your lucky you might just get caught by yard workers/secca's and they will just kick the shit out of you a bit instead of calling the jacks.

Just fucking do it... then post pics...with tits.

Bojangles was wrong though nowadays it's all about wheatpasting ironic symbols near your art school and then twittering about your new social movement.

had to listen to this white hipster girl on the train talk about how she was fighting the system with her graff, then she pulled out a super fine pink deco and busted a tag. then she said "and this is a throw-up, it's cool isn't it?!" bet she tweeted it when she got home.

fucking hipsters.

• Like 1

Just take a day to stake out the yard with a camera and photograph random shit, and look out for big brother, and if he asks, just say your a photographer. Don't bring any shit to write either. Scope out the place the time you would go to paint.

Just wondering how often people actually get caught in the yard. It seems like the risk is lower than painting a wall ( i know it depends on the yard) but I'm just curious. Stories are good too.

Stay out the yard dumb ass

You can get caught by more than just police

so... is the yard a good place for a 15 year old girl to be????

didn't think so

shit dude, just do it...

im a minor and over the years ive been charged (and gone to trial) for 2 felonies and about 3 misdemeanors and guess what? any consequences? fuck no. other then a few hours of community service (all we did was smoke and chill on tombstones listening to a boom box, buy spraypaint and bucket paint for 80 percent off from the homestore, wash firetrucks) and a "bad" reputation that is. but i mean, who gives a fuck? your not going to ruin your chances of getting into college (unless you dont get a fucking lawyer)

Looks like someone needs to man the fuck up. just suss shit out see what security is like where offices are. just get the fuck out there and kill shit!

In bigger cities yards w/ hundreds of cars in them, a few burners now & then wont be a problem.....but 10-15 toys in a small city w/ a yard of may be 20-50 cars(mostly blank grey hoppers or something like that), you're getting raided.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now