Graff Shirt Hypocrisy

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I imagine a really tight shirt, kind of like the one dudes were on Jersey Shore, in tie-dye blue with white splotches coming up from under the shirt; with a big red handie on the front.

And it's also short, doesn't even come over the waist.

And it also has Hugo "17" Boss on the back, kind of like this:

HUGO

BOSS

With some weird winged angel design or some shit.

I love gear probably more than the average person on here.

But yall sound like a bunch of faggots confessing about you graff shirts.

nigga, you know you got at least one amongst the racks of crooks and castles in your closet.

act like u dont, graffosaurus

a bit of trivia about said shirt... when this shirt dropped it also came out in a series with a few others; espo, amaze and one other i cant recall... Boss was not given rights to use the artists work so espo lawyered up for the cause and they all got compensated rather well...

It says "badism" or some shit. They basically took a Kadism tag and turned it into a "Badism".

I heard something about Kad sueing them over it, but that could just be a rumor.

Interesting, and explains a lot.

Weapon where is a flick of this shirt?!

Does it appear that Hugo Boss had Kad actually design the shirt?

I wouldn't wear it but it would be a sick piece of memorabilia.

Post up some flicks homie ->

I haven't had a camera in a bit, but it's a strechy, tightish full sleeve shirt that is very light blue and has a a "badism" tag on the front. These earlier quotes will explain some of it to you.

really?.......really?

its just a shirt. if the graphic doesn't look stupid why not wear it? its Kadism for christ sake. guy has a pretty solid handstyle if you ask me.

now if it makes you look like a douche bag that spends 75% of his free time at the gym and drinks jagerbombs than you should probably not wear that shirt.

/antiextramediumoner

I was never questioning whether I should wear it. I was saying that things have definitely changed for me over the years. It's a cool shirt, and considering I don't associate with graffiti writers or anyone who even has an interest in that shit, it's all good that I wear it now.

I wore it to the bar a couple of nights ago and got a lot of compliments from women, though.

I got a couple of PM's for it, but not sure I would let it go. I know, I ain't from Philly, but it's a nice shirt. Just unsure atm, is all.

I lost my camera a long time ago and never got a new one.

Just think one of those tight, almost muscle shirts, a bit elastic, a bluish tint, and a blue Kadism tag. Probably came out when urban graffiti stuff was cool on the runways. I'mma bring that shit back.

YES!

actually speaking of echo gear... i had a tee from there first line. back then it was spelled ecKo.

and it was pretty kool. werent to many graff clothing companys around back then, and he was a real writer.

i also used to rock a pnb hat, crooked no less LOL. straight up. but yo that logo was tight as fuck too.

oh snap.

ya that shit looks like some weird southeast asian imalgimation.

sidenote: i used to have a 12oz poster in room from close to like 15 years ago my homie got me from one of the bboy summits in SD. grey, with a character and a 12ozprophet piece underneath. it was like a verticle rectanguar poster.