Uncle Howie is dead???

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I fail to understand why anyone cares about some old drug addict?

non fiction and necro was cool in like 98. lol every necro song sound the same,

"Im crazy, more crazy then you, i do drugs, i fuck whores, my uncles a drug addict"

dog, i get it youre a rebel, grow up.

• Like 1

I fail to understand why anyone cares about some old drug addict?

non fiction and necro was cool in like 98. lol every necro song sound the same,

"Im crazy, more crazy then you, i do drugs, i fuck whores, my uncles a drug addict"

dog, i get it youre a rebel, grow up.

I used to listen to them back in the day, but as you get older it's next to impossible to listen for more then 8 seconds. They just sound like retards.

• Like 1

Aside from his production Necro is fucking trash. Plus he has a lisp which makes it impossible for me to listen to him without laughing. Ill Bill is by far the better of the two, and I'll gladly bump what he drops, and the more ignorant the better...if I want something to take seriously I'll just listen to something else.

die die die necro raps about the most inane crazy shit than his crackhead decrepit uncle dies and and is saying passover isnt the same without him? what he still does passover? bury you with satan.... he fucking bout his uncle drugs for the i need drugs video. anways rot die all that morbid shit

Aside from his production Necro is fucking trash. Plus he has a lisp which makes it impossible for me to listen to him without laughing. Ill Bill is by far the better of the two, and I'll gladly bump what he drops, and the more ignorant the better...if I want something to take seriously I'll just listen to something else.

Yep. Necro's production is ill though. Ill Bill is also dope.

RIP to this guy.

Glenwood mother-fuckin' Projects, that was the fuckin' place man. Fuckin'

crack smoking all night. Cookin' it up, sellin' C4, weapons, blowguns, every

mother-fuckin' thing - what a fuckin' rush. We were cookin' the shit up, an'

I smoked it up an' the Jamaicans man, they came back, fuckin' torched the

place, with me mother-fuckin' in it! I couldn't get out the fuckin

apartment, they locked me in, I had to go out the fuckin window, it was

fuckin' dynamite!

THESE NIGGAS BE HAVIN ME CRYIN MY EYES OUT, RAPPIN ABOUT SOME NEXT SHIT DONT THESE NIGGAS HAVE A SONG CALLED WHITE SLAVERY? OR SOME SHIT *YOUTUBES IT*

LMAOOOOOOOO WORD!!!!! NIGGAS GOT A SONG CALLED WHITE SLAVERY!!!!!!! camlol.gif camlol.gif camlol.gif

NIGGA SAID "SHOUTOUT TO SADDAM.......DO IT" WITH THE ILL LISP!!!!! LMAOOOOOOO SON I CANNOT BE FUCKIN WITH SHIT LIKE THIS SO EARLY DOGS.

THIS SHIT IS PURE COMEDY, I WOULD THROW ON THIS NIGGAS SONGS BACK IN THE DAY AND ME AND MY NIGGAS WOULD HAVE AN ALL OUT LAUGHING PARTY B, TILL FOREVER...THIS IS THE ONLY NIGGA THAT CAN SAY "YOUR FAMILY WILL BE VICIOUSLY KILLED" AND I BUST OUT LAUGHIN. DUDES FLOW IS HILARIOUS HIS WHOLE EVERYTHING IS HILARIOUS. I GIVE THIS TWO BLUNTS UP...UNLESS HE'S BEING SERIOUS.