I'm Quite Sure

shaolinmasta

Ol' Dirty Bastards - Nigga Please pointed it out

Elementry my dear fuck you cunt

2 of my friends are getting married I'm feeling quite inadequate (I like using Q's)

-no job, money, girlfriend I feel like a fucking lagger just failing in genereal... And I've never een a failure always good with shit until NOW the ball has dropped and it's kind of shit.

Probably should retire to same xanax and take a nap.

It's not happening for me ATM and I can't dig.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Hater has the right idea, if nothing else it will make for a memorable story. I think if you go forward with the plan you will need to be in character, may I suggest grounds keeper Willie?

I feel ya though, I am filled with anger today.

Exactly, sounds like you've got some free time on your hands. Dress up like a fucktard and hang out with some big wigs.

i came to terms with the fact that i missed my opportunity to live a life that would make sense to me. i pretty much get drunk and do nothing most of the time. i don't even cook for myself or clean my room as much as i supposed to, and i've been back in the country for like 3 months and still haven't gotten my own place (i was in samoa for a while, now i'm at my mom's til i figure something out)... but i don't really have any motivation to make a life for myself since i feel like the train's been derailed. it's just wake/work/sleep nowadays with no prospects for a life i'll care about. i used to want to marry, and i was always the smart kid in school... but these days i rarely like a girl past a certain point, and i finished college and social workers don't get paid a lot. i might have more focus if i hadn't had a friend die in college... took up a lot of my mind that should have been dedicated to planning shit.

in a way, life is easier now... it's just weird seeing nothing in the future that i'm not indifferent about. food is the only thing i can say i like anymore.

it's weird to watch the ship sail away though.

She had what it took: great hair, a profound understanding of strategic lip gloss, the intelligence to understand the world and a tiny secret interior deadness which meant she didn't care. Everybody has their moment of great opportunity in life. If you happen to miss the one you care about, then everything else in life becomes eerily easy.

^ Douglas Adams - Mostly Harmless (Book 5 of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)