DAY DRINKING... (appreciation of spring)

yeaaaah baby

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

7:41am.. i'm still drinking from last night, does this count as day drinking? i mean the sun is up an them birds is singing... i need to go to bed.....

blaze'nthe rest of this an crash'n...

day time drinking in general is my shit!

i wake up around 3pm..

drink coffee for a couple hours n wake n bake..

then switch to beer around 5 or 6....

the earlier i wake up, the sooner it's beer thirty...

endorsingthisthreadrightmeahalldayerryday..

Fuck off man, I'll drink out of a coconut. Last summer I got this ballin' ass blender and all I did was make tropical drinks that were so good you couldn't even tell how extremely alcoholic they were. I would be wasted by 6, take a nap, then go out and party for 10.

DAY TIME DRINKING FTW.

• Like 1

nigga you drank what out a coconut?

drinking out of coconuts be gay bruh.

The gays can't have that one. Boat drinks are the way to go. Drinking a "Voodoo Saturday Night" or "Crippling Monkey Punch" out of a Tiki head mug is not gay. Drinking something with copious amounts of alcohol from a coconut is not gay. It might look a little gay, but it's refreshing and fucks you up. I have never actually drank from a coconut, but I've definitely ordered up plenty of drinks that looked like a fruit basket and smelled like a rum bath.

page-from-a-60s-cocktail-menu-f.jpg

If you can't drink a boat drink, you might need to check your homophobia. Sucking dicks and plugging assholes makes you gay, but a good strong fruity drink doesn't. I think you might be over ANALyzing the name "COCKtail."

My last apartment had a two tiered porch on the front of it. Everyone who lived in the building were good friends and we all partied together, so there was many a mid day drinking session on the porch. I definitely miss those days.

It's always funny to start drinking around noon, then taking a 6pm nap, waking up and drinking again from 10pm to 3am. My liver hates me.

whoever said that drinking out of a coconut is gay is a retard.

getting drunk, bbqing, good music, street football, gin and tonic out of a freakin coconut, and appropriate weather. one of the most un gay combonations known to man. the only thing missing were explosions and epic beasts fighting for our amusement.

then this girl i fucked once came to the party and i convinced her i changed my name to Shamus McGillicutty and got dome from her in the bathroom while a caged rabbit stared the whole time.