I am slowly becoming a Ch0 head in real life.

Soup

I shared this story with TC and they were amused so maybe you will too.

Today in rendering class we were starting our monochromatic ink drawings. Everyone's sitting around with their ink washes and black pens drawing random doodles in black and white. I look across the table at this girl's drawing and somehow she's gone from triangles in black in white to drawing prisms with 50 billion colors.

What's my auditory response?

"Ink fail."

Then i proceed to laugh at my own joke waaay longer than I would ever suggest to anyone.

Her response?

"You are strange, _____"

My reply?

"Oh you maaaaad."

My life is ruined.

But only in real life, so it's totally cool.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep in mind this is an architectural rendering class... but it was the beginning of learning a new medium (ZOMG PENS!) so everybody was dicking around. Ok just me.

My drawring on the left. Teacher's drawing of what I SHOULD'VE been drawing on the right.

IMG_3794.jpg

crazy fucking prisms over yonder.

Fuck triangles.

Picture-11.jpg

retro.jpg

tumblr_kxqduff5Po1qzsgrno1_500.jpg

Picture-1.jpg

tumblr_kz8syajjPp1qzt4vjo1_500.gif=

arnaud-loumeau-010508-kjhxsdfr.jpg

copy_8_sht.jpg

tumblr_ktj9nwbTpa1qzt4vjo1_500.gif

tumblr_ktj9mv8MYt1qzt4vjo1_500.gif

tumblr_ktj9luHfOx1qzt4vjo1_500.gif

tumblr_ktdb6w8p4s1qzt4vjo1_500.gif

tumblr_ktd8t9WDiU1qzt4vjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ktcr8mghwZ1qzt4vjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ktbwm3e2Nr1qzt4vjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ksr0lu6iz01qzt4vjo1_500.png

tumblr_ks8f2e84h41qzt4vjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_krzeso5oZU1qz6ctzo1_500.jpg

triangle30days.jpg

743511225797242.jpg

well, I wasn't gonna mention it but a few months ago I was in court for some nothing but ON TOP OF THAT... I was just minding my business, waiting my turn and playing with the pencils on the bench when dude up front said:

"I swear your Honor, it was more thnan I could bear!"

I just reflexively shouted out:

"BEARS ARE WHALES!"

and I caught an extra charge plus $85 on top of what I was there for.

So... don't.

• Like 2

Hahaha...i overuse saying fail. I sometimes use in situations where it is uncalled for...for instance...i was getting domed downn by my chick the other day and she yacked on herself a little and ran to the bathroom...i yelled fail at her as she was walking away and needless to say i had to finish myself off. Fucking ch0.

I can't even count the number of times Ive hit folks with 'YOU MAD' even in the last week.

I'm a manager at an IT research and advisory firm and find myself say "you mad" all the time...people think I'm fucking insane, but that's cause they mad.

Owner: "if we don't get these solution sets out asap we're going to be losing 5% of business for the month of march"

Me(from the back of the room) "OHHH you mad!"

Owner: "what??"

Me: "nuttin"

• Like 1

funny. i dont normally do "status" bullshit on that facebook gay site but i did one the other day that read something like "hey hipster fagget artists guess what: triangle paintings and collages are gay as fuck and you all do them. why. and please stop."

im so fucking tired of seeing that copout bullshit with these pbr drinking bearded fools with girl pants on on the "im now an artist" tip its fucking gay and i see right thru you.

i dont give a fuck about your stupid collages and gay triangle paintings iv seen 379842820948294312938091 times by 210947821839193131293 different bearded hipsters.

straight up, you aint whats up.

anyways nothing to do with soup, his asian parents or his masterbating nude tinycht pics, just a rant.

• Like 1

im so fucking tired of seeing that copout bullshit with these pbr drinking bearded fools with girl pants on on the "im now an artist" tip its fucking gay and i see right thru you.

i dont give a fuck about your stupid collages and gay triangle paintings iv seen 379842820948294312938091 times by 210947821839193131293 different bearded hipsters.

straight up, you aint whats up.

anyways nothing to do with soup, his asian parents or his masterbating nude tinycht pics, just a rant.

UMAD

the other day i threw out a "cool story bro" when some kid was telling a fist fight anecdote, and it was complete win, which is worse because the positive reinforcement from the roaring laughter just enables more cool story opportunities. and yes i know i just used all ch0 terms mixed with recovering addict terms. win again. you realize we're all trapped in a cyclical vortex.

• Like 1

lol

u mad , fail and cool story bro come up in real life every once in a while.

but i think the funniset to me was i work with a few kids who think that they are total ladies men and they are not. me and a friend ran in to them at a club and one was telling us how he met some girls and that they were going to have a orgy. blah blah blah coy story bro. well a few days later at work i asked him well did it happen and he said yes and i the first response was pics or it didnt happen.....silence ensued he said nood no ... response again was fail

• Like 1

Im gonna flip this around and say I, Soup, shall never say YOU MAD, You are physically downtrodden, you sir seem quite visibly enraged, or any other version ever again. Nor shall I ever say FAIL outside of its correct grammatical use ever again and if I do, you have my permission to neg me.

And please, neg every other internerd who says it too.

¡Viva la Revolución!

• Like 1