Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SpyD

Beats! nigga

I uploaded a zip file with some of my beats from over the years, if any of you bitches raps signs or does something musically, record something with a track and link me to it, I'm putting together a sort of internet mixtape

http://www.mediafire.com/?jkzzgzw501t

2v2iqsl.jpg

• Like 2

better than i'd expected... you should probably be selling them though heh

oh I can still sell them, but it's whatever, I make them because I like making music, not for money.

can you make a track in a zipped loop package?

what do you mean Moogle? you want me to individually separate the instrument tracks in a song and make them all loops?

Any Bay Area cats want to get down on one of these...im going to take one into the studio.

Im talking about a real studio...hyde street studios in sf.

Let me know, if not im gonna do a solo

what do you mean Moogle? you want me to individually separate the instrument tracks in a song and make them all loops?

just wondered if you had the midi patterns or the samples saved separately in individual folders according to each song. ive been exporting everything i do into a zipped loop pack via fl studio since my shit always crashes. usually it contains all the file data as well as automation and samples.. i forgot that you use reason and other programs

never mind carry on

There are some old tracks on our website.

Nov8rz.com music tab...I got the first verse on the track Mighty Men

Im almost done with our 2nd album...we got equipto, pep love, kanetic source and i am trying to lock down chali 2na.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now