This PS3 w Internet bluray shit is crazy.

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

puffy gotta be one of the steezyest mutherfuckers out there.

if i had long cake like he do id dress like that. accept i wear skate shoes and SHELL TOES with a 24/7 5 o'clock shadow jeans and sports tees like everyday so i dunno if i could pull it off without feeling a fraud.

but dudes got class. at least with his wardrobe anyways.

Samsung3DAMOLED-2.jpg

friend of mine works in a computer boutique ..he called me up and was like "hey man you need to come up now to the shop cause we have the 3d glasses"

all i can say is cloudy with a chance of meatballs on that shit was the greatest eyegasm i ever had....then we got stoned and watched fantastic mr fox...

holy fuck

friend of mine works in a computer boutique ..he called me up and was like "hey man you need to come up now to the shop cause we have the 3d glasses"

all i can say is cloudy with a chance of meatballs on that shit was the greatest eyegasm i ever had....then we got stoned and watched fantastic mr fox...

holy fuck

Yoo i seen cludy with a chance of meatballs in 3d in the movies.I was piffed up and that shit was pure enjoyment