Podcasts on I-Tunes

earl broclo ESQ

Anyone here collect podcasts from the I-Tunes store? I just started doing this recently so I'm sure it's OLD NEWS, but didn't find a thread about it.

If you search for these, you can find them in the I-Tunes store.

Black Market Funk

Club Tokyo by DJ Shinkai

Midnight Marauders

Ebony Cuts

The Fabric Podcast

Soular Grooves Podcast

Solid State Deluxe Podcast

Daily Sessions podcast (I do a show on this one once a month.)

It's mostly soul/funk/afro beat/jazz --but that's what I'm into. I'm curious to hear about what other people might have found for other genres or the same.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ya podcasts are free, there rad. beleive it or not i listen to alot of talk radio. seriously :) and canadaland doesnt have all the syndication rights to every show i like.

The Phil Hendry show is whats up for those that know. you may catch a glimpse into my often times bizarre/stupid/childish/ironic humour and get a glimpse into my pyschy.

ha.

Pffffffft --when you go into the I-Tunes store, you can look through the podcast (or search). When you click on one you'll see the "Subscribe Free" button. It uploads it to your I-Tunes under "Podcasts."

Then you go in and have all the shows/mixes or whatever and you can pick and choose what to load or just load all. There's tons of different shit. Comedy, talk, all kinds of music.

Like I said, it's all new to me.

My girlfriend loves that guys column. I should download it for her.

If you like that sexually driven material, you might like my friend's podcast.

http://www.miaontop.com/

She mostly talks about going to sex parties, but also does toy reviews. So if you're wondering how that new 2009 red jack rabbit ultra works --she might have a review.

i keep meaning to check gervais. he's funny.

i i think the lovecast fills my sextalk quota honestly.

and to think someone confused dan savage and michael savage is pretty funny. basically opposite ends. ahem.

..as for music, i tend to listen to the sirius radio shows of the hipster runoff and aquarium drunkard blogs. good shit. unfortunately no podcasts from them

savage lovecast

various npr's

ted talks

THIS AMERICAN LIFE

various lectures/classes from various university's on philosophy, hieidiger, death, photography, etc

stones throw

the rub

ricky gervais

This american life has some really good episodes. Some of the shit is blah, the one last week, save me?, was very good. (the guy in mexico)

And the one on the town of cicero also.

Joe rogans is not bad. NH

Fresh air on NPR

Farina's is good

I have a few spanish teaching ones also. And a show called Down the line, and In the Lineup. San Diego based surfing podcast.

Someone needs to point me to, or start a crime stories one thats not gay.

Crimewave is horrible. I'll save you some time. I listened to a bunch of them and they were all gay.

I listen to mostly all talk radio on my phone while working. helps me kill the boredom.

Also, there is a way to listen to stern through your iphone but you have to be a sirius subscriber. Gay. And for some reason i cant listen to the stern stream on wcqj.com on my iphone for some reason. Any help on that would be cool

• 2 months later...